Talk

Advanced search

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

POSTNATAL HELP!! (May Be Pregnant)

(9 Posts)
Mama95 Fri 24-Nov-17 20:21:36

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️PLEASE HELP!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Hi mamas,
I gave birth to a beautiful little boy Oct 15 2017, around 10 days later I had sex with my SO and have continued to every other day or so with him, we have used condoms every time but there was a point where (WARNING EMBARRASSMENT COMING) that the condom did get stuck inside me but the ring wasn’t inside me just the rest..., but this week I have come on my first period after having around 2 weeks free of bleeding from delivery. My period is really heavy (usually I only get periods for 3-4 days this one is lasting currently about a week... is there any possibility that I could be pregnant again? Not that I am really wanting too, just my belly feels weird and so do my boobs... I don’t usually get like this for a period? And I can’t stomach drinks (alcohol) it’s liek there is something stopping me... I’m scared to take a test... plus would it still show if I’m bleeding?? blush

whyIsARavenLikeAWritingDesk Fri 24-Nov-17 20:29:16

O my experience periods after birth are very very messed up mine still haven't gone back to normal 12 months later! Still always a possibility of pregnancy though, take a test to put your mind at rest

Applesandpears23 Fri 24-Nov-17 20:49:00

Are you breastfeeding? If so then probably not. Is there a reason you aren't hust taking a test? If you qren't pregnqnt please tqlk to your doctor about contraception.

Mama95 Fri 24-Nov-17 21:56:18

I’m bottle feeding, the reason I didn’t take a eat straight away is because i was scared of the answer I love my baby boy with all my heart but then doubt comes to mind with having another baby... I’ve just took a test and it came out a strong negative... I guess I just had a iffy feeling but maybe it’s the period doing this strange stuff to my body unsure...

hula16 Mon 27-Nov-17 14:08:33

Did you take a test?

tiptopteepe Mon 27-Nov-17 14:11:07

First period after giving birth is awful. I didnt get mine until 6 months but when it came it was a nightmare. Ridiculously heavy and made me feel really unwell. It settled back down to normal again in the subsequent months.

Mama95 Tue 28-Nov-17 08:16:19

Yeah I took two they came out strong negatives, but I stopped my period and then for some reason I started having brown spotting no blood in sight? I just feel so weird everytime I eat I feel sick and like I need to puke, I’ve been getting major headaches... My next period is due Dec 15th I’m going to wait until then to take another test...

Mama95 Tue 28-Nov-17 09:17:03

My weird things happening is, my boobs feel heavier and different, no I have no milk in them I started with milk around Day 5 and stopped after 3 days, I have had a couple of brown spotting, headaches, back pain which has suddenly just come on, dizziness and feeling sicky after eating and not wanting to eat becaue of this...
I know these are signs of implantation and stuff but I just don’t see how it is possible 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know condoms aren’t 100% effective but non e have ripped or tested etc just that one incident... could it really happen?

GlitterSparkles17 Fri 01-Dec-17 15:15:04

Maybe you have an infection? I’d probably advise you to go see your GP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now