Talk

Advanced search

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Joint pain and stiffness

(6 Posts)
Mumof3dogs Thu 09-Nov-17 07:39:36

My dd has her baby 5 weeks ago and in the last week has had increasing joint stiffness and pain to the extent that she can barely pick up the baby.
Luckily she is staying with us so I can help, but I am wondering if anyone else has had this and how long it lasted for them?
She is bottle feeding so can take painkillers but they are barely touching it .

Mumof3dogs Fri 10-Nov-17 10:18:09

Not replies but no problem
Just wanted to add that my daughter was diagnosed with low vitamin B12 , D , folic acid and iron
So if you feel similar get some blood tests or take some vitamins

DLB18 Thu 16-Nov-17 23:22:39

Hope your DD is feeling better - I have exactly the same problem x

dede124 Sat 18-Nov-17 10:40:15

My knees are painful and I am 5 weeks pp

Miami81 Sat 18-Nov-17 10:44:39

Thanks @Mumof3dogs I am 7.5 wks pp from a Stillbirth and was actually starting to think I was having some kind of physical manifestation of all the grief, keep waking up in the night with the sorest fingers ever, really crampy and unable to bend them. Will pop to Holland &b and get some of these vitamins but also book into gp for bloods.

Mumof3dogs Sat 18-Nov-17 14:30:54

My DD is much better ,less pain and stiffness within a few days . Still needing the treatment for the next month though . Hope the comment has helped some of you out there flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now