Talk

Advanced search

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Help!

(3 Posts)
3Boys1mum Tue 07-Nov-17 20:29:12

I had my 3rd boy 13 days ago and I cannot stop crying. I’m not a crier, never have been but I just can’t stop recently.

I don’t think it’s depression related. I look at my newborn and think of him and his brothers and how much I love them and just burst into tears.

Ellie Goulding’s ‘How long will I love you’ came on and I just cried the whole way through it thinking about how the song related to me and my children.

I don’t want to be around anybody, I just want to be alone with my children and cry.

Anyone else had this? When will I be back to normal?

dede124 Wed 08-Nov-17 21:56:12

I'm the same... my baby is 3 weeks old and I'm just so overwhelmed still I have been crying a lot. Sometimes I just look at her and cry thinking how much I want to protect her and make her feel loved. I don't like being around people very much apart from my mum and I get so anxious when anyone is holding her plus my relationship has turned abit rocky since the baby has arrived which is adding to my emotions a lot. Hopefully it will pass for you! Your hormones are still levelling out, The first week for me were the worst the baby blues hit and I just cried constantly. Your not alone I Hope you feel better soon flowers

Pickleshickles Wed 08-Nov-17 22:00:08

I didn't get a sniff of pnd or baby blues with my first two but with my third I was a wreck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now