Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Haurcut for postpartum hairloss

(4 Posts)
ighinici Mon 06-Nov-17 16:03:33

Hi all,

would anyone have an idea what haircut to get, to "camouflage" a bit the effects of this horrible postpartum hairloss that's struck me recently? At least until the fateful day comes and the last hair on my head falls :D

Thanks in advance!

RatRolyPoly Mon 06-Nov-17 16:07:05

Watching for ideas! Worse than the hairloss after my first baby was the "halo" of wispy regrowth that seemed to last FOR E-VER. I suspect I will suffer the same again this time.

ighinici Mon 06-Nov-17 16:38:39

and ofc i meant "hairloss" and the typo had to be right up there in the title smile

MargoLovebutter Mon 06-Nov-17 16:49:33

I had awful hairloss after both mine and ended up with two bald triangles from my crown along the parting line.

Layering helped massively, along with some highlights, plus being happy to wear my hair wavy for a while - as straight, when the hair started growing back, it looked like pubes sprouting out of my head.

Make sure you are not iron deficient (I was terribly) and that you are getting enough protein.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now