Advanced search

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Vitamins post birth

(5 Posts)
Lisamic86 Mon 09-Oct-17 09:16:44

Hi I had my little girl 7 months ago but the last few months I’ve just felt so drained. I’m looking to start on some vitamins & wondered if anyone could recommend certain ones to take? At the moment I seem to be getting colds constantly & just generally tired. Any recommendations would be welcome

dede124 Mon 09-Oct-17 19:35:45

Have you had your iron levels checked? As for over the counter vits vitamins d and c are good, C particularly for your immune system also the berroca fizzy tablets that you put in water are supposed to be good for energy. Wilkos do a range of vitamins if you don't want to spend too much as opposed to holland and Barrett's X

gemimA84 Thu 12-Oct-17 18:50:36

Hi i had my little boy 6 months ago and feel the same,i started on Berrocca and cod liver oil and nalt extract must say i do feel more spritely!

PurplePillowCase Thu 12-Oct-17 18:51:39

are you taking vit d3?

Lisamic86 Thu 12-Oct-17 19:36:37

Great thanks all! I got some Berrocca today so I’ll start taking that tomorrow. No I don’t take but d3, is that something that would help?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now