Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Nighttime anxiety

(3 Posts)
blueberry71 Thu 05-Oct-17 20:25:46

I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice. My baby is 6 months old and since having her I’ve had terrible night time anxiety. In the day I’m absolutely fine but at night I feel so anxious. I have terrible fears of something bad happening to my daughter or me and my partner. It’s even stretched to worrying about my mum or dad becoming ill. I’ve never had these concerns before becoming a mum. Has anyone else had these night time worries and can you give me any advice on how to handle it. Thanks

dede124 Fri 06-Oct-17 17:21:45

Sounds like you have anxiety can you think of anything that may have triggered it? I get these thoughts when I'm over tired x

blueberry71 Fri 06-Oct-17 19:16:56

Thanks for the reply Dede. I’m not sure what’s triggered it. I know it started when I had my daughter. It’s definitely worse when I’m tired and mainly in the night. I did lose a baby before I had my daughter at 6 months pregnant. I’m not sure if this has something to do with it. Even after that I didn’t have this feeling of anxiety. I’m don’t know whether it’s just because it’s all new to me. I’m hoping it gets better within time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now