Talk

Advanced search

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Loss of appetite

(2 Posts)
lananzack Wed 29-Mar-17 10:06:33

Gave birth to my second 2 weeks ago and have absolutely no appetite since. This is extremely unlike me as all my life I have been able to eat like a horse, now I have to force myself to eat a biscuit when I begin getting a bit shaky, and even that I have to choke down. I've lost my pregnancy weight entirely (not gloating about it, I'm still really floppy skinned and unsexy!), I've received a comment about my starting to look quite ill and I'm noticing my milk supply is wavering, but I simply cannot bring myself to eat! Has this happened to anyone?! What's up with me? How can I form an appetite? I genuinely could eat dinner, seconds, thirds and then dessert prior to this!

Bluebelltulip Wed 29-Mar-17 14:13:43

My appetite disappeared for about a month or so then came back. No harm in talking to midwife or gp if you are feeling unwell and think it's effecting milk supply

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now