Talk

Advanced search

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Un even breasts (breastfeeding) and bikinis?

(7 Posts)
blonde91 Sun 19-Mar-17 08:38:43

Hi
My baby is nearly 11 months now and I've been breast feeding pretty much since she was born but has mainly used one side over the other so obviously I know have different sized boobs.
We go on holiday in may and I'd like to wear a bikini in the pool. Just wondering if anyone has experienced uneven boobs after bf and what did you do when buying a bikini top? I don't want one side to be fitting nicely and the other spilling over or one fitting nicely and the other with massive gap confused

flumpybear Sun 19-Mar-17 08:45:35

Oooo I'd just be pleased I could wear a bikini again !! I'm sure others won't even notice - go for it!

blonde91 Sun 19-Mar-17 08:53:01

Aww thank you flumpybear smile

Crumbs1 Sun 19-Mar-17 08:56:16

Flumpy bear is right! I have very uneven boobs from surgery I could never wear a bikini because of my age/belly but I do wear swimming costumes as I like swimming. A slightly padded cup does the trick rather than just a material bust cover. Foam cups, I mean. Hide significant difference.

blonde91 Sun 19-Mar-17 10:06:39

Thank you ladies grin
I think I'll take a trip to town next month (in case they change shape again) and try some of the ones that you suggested on smile

divadee Mon 20-Mar-17 10:22:49

You can get bikini tops with removable padding. That might work if you removed it for the fuller boob.

blonde91 Mon 20-Mar-17 11:26:21

That's a good idea Divadee thanks!
I'd probably have to add it to the other side to make up the difference 😂

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now