Talk

Advanced search

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Milk

(6 Posts)
user546 Sun 05-Mar-17 00:06:05

Okay so my little one is 11 weeks on Sunday my boobs have been killing for days and someone asked if I still had milk I said don't be silly I didn't breastfeed at all, but sorry for tmi but I though I'll squeeze and see and turns out there is little bit of milk but it's like a yellow colour, you know when it first comes through, if this normal?! First time mum sorry!

ItsReginaPhalange Sun 05-Mar-17 00:10:44

I stopped breastfeeding in September and if I squeeze, milk still comes out! I think it can take a long time to go!

user546 Sun 05-Mar-17 00:13:44

Oh Jesus!! Didn't realise it could take so long! Hope the pain don't last that long!

crumpetsandcoffee Sun 05-Mar-17 00:29:16

Periods?

crumpetsandcoffee Sun 05-Mar-17 00:30:09

And I had a little milk for nearly three years. Leave your boobs alone! That's what the HV told me haha

ItsReginaPhalange Sun 05-Mar-17 00:37:57

Get checked out though in case you have a block duct or infection! They shouldn't hurt if you aren't engorged etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now