Talk

Advanced search

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

C Section

(8 Posts)
lipstickandloathing Sun 12-Feb-17 17:44:03

I had a c section almost 3 months ago. My wound healed really well & my stomach was starting to go down. In the last few days I've felt really bloated, my belly is sore to touch in places & has swollen up a fair bit. Has anyone experienced this? I'm thinking of going to the Dr about it if it continues. I can't lie on my belly as it's too sore. It feels almost as if there is a balloon or mass in there.

LoveMyLittleSuperhero Sun 12-Feb-17 17:45:44

I've had 2 sections and never anything like this. Please do see the doctor or phone 111 for some advice.
Congratulations on your new family member flowers

lipstickandloathing Sun 12-Feb-17 18:00:40

Thanks for your reply. I think I'll give the surgery a call tomorrow. My Mum said it could be fluid build up. I'm just really uncomfortable.

LoveMyLittleSuperhero Sun 12-Feb-17 18:17:00

Hope its nothing serious,

LoveMyLittleSuperhero Sun 12-Feb-17 18:17:50

Sorry phone glitched.
Hope its nothing serious, I know it probably isn't, but its best to be safe flowers

Couldashouldawoulda Sun 12-Feb-17 18:18:03

I've had two sections too, and also never had anything like this. Do see the dr.

SorrelSoup Sun 12-Feb-17 18:23:10

I've had 2 sections and not had this but I have had painful bloating since which was dietary. I was sent for an ultrasound which is a two week wait; I would ask for the same. Not sure what else to suggest apart from drink lots of water.

lipstickandloathing Sun 12-Feb-17 20:20:22

Thanks. Yeah I'm wondering if it is digestive or if there's something more going on. Fingers crossed I can get a Dr appointment soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now