Talk

Advanced search

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Bad panic attacks

(5 Posts)
xjinxyxx Sun 12-Feb-17 02:12:55

Since iv had my baby 13 wks ago my anxiety as been tho the roof Iv not stopped bleeding in the last few mths thinking it was the mini pill but found out Iv got a fibroid , that's just made my anxiety 10 times worse, I'm getting so many symptoms from in I keep getting chills , tremors , feeling sick where I can't even eat nd that's making my belly hurt nd all this is leading to daily panic attacks where my heart pounds nd I feel breathless. I dnt have no control over all of this I feel like I'm losing my mind sad

einalem1984 Sun 12-Feb-17 07:24:27

Oh bless you flowers I also had anxiety when I first had my baby girl who is 10 weeks old now but it seems to have stopped. I think it's normal part of being a new mum worrying about having a little thing to look after and panicking about harming him or her. Have you got family and friend support?

CurlsLDN Sun 12-Feb-17 07:34:42

Hello op, it sounds like you are really dealing with a lot, on top of being a new mum you have health concerns, plus dealing with the anxiety itself is so exhausting!
In contrast to the pp, I don't think this is a normal level of new mum worry at all. I experienced the same as you and eventually spoke to my gp after a year of it. My anxiety was a form of PND. My gp gave me propanolol tablets to take as and when I needed them to stop the physical symptoms of the anxiety. I found that once I could do that my body was able to rest better and my mind calmed down - I now only take the tablets once in a blue moon and feel very in control. I also had some cbt.

Best of luck to you op, I acknowledge that you are being asked to cope with too much, and you need to try and acknowledge that too, and get some support

xjinxyxx Sun 12-Feb-17 17:19:41

I keep getting weird vibrating in my bum and vag and tinging on my face I'm so worried

mimiholls Mon 13-Feb-17 18:33:46

This is a form of pnd. Please speak to your health visitor, they know a lot about this sort of thing and are trained to help. They can refer you for CBT counselling to help you control your worries and understand where they are coming from. Don't suffer alone, things like this can get worse if you don't seek help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now