Talk

Advanced search

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Anxiety 12 months after birth?

(2 Posts)
user1479321006 Wed 16-Nov-16 18:36:45

Has anyone else suffered anxiety 12 months having a baby? My little girl is 15 months old and I suffered mildly with PND and thought it had gone away as I put a lot down to lack of sleep and traumatic birth. However the last 4/5 months I have been SO anxious making me feel lightheaded, dizzy, barley going out as I feel I don't want to be far from home. I don't know how to make it stop? sad It's just getting worse

Dixiechick17 Sun 27-Nov-16 23:13:42

Hi, I'm 18 months post birth, have had anxiety since birth, but what I thought was normal for a first time Mum. It's got worse to the point that I don't like driving out of town to visit people and I don't like leaving my daughter in the care of anyone else other than my husband and weirdly her nursery, lots of other things which I won't ramble on about. Anyway I am now having counselling and cognitive behavioural therapy, doing it through my works private healthcare. Just thought I'd comment so you know you're not alone. flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now