As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

thankyou card for hospital staff-HELP

(4 Posts)
panad317 Tue 04-Oct-16 08:39:32

We're going home today (day 6), DS and I had an infection after the birth and have been on antibiotics.
The staff have been amazing so I've sent DP to buy a card and some treats for the staff.

Anyone good with words?!

assandun Tue 04-Oct-16 08:48:08

Firstly as a HCP, thank you for the thought of giving the staff a card, it is always so well received.
In terms of phrases to write in the card, 'above and beyond' is always please to read, but I would say is go and look at the hospital's values/mission statement - it should be on their website - and mirror this if you feel it fits with the care you have received. This is what gets noticed by managers!

panad317 Tue 04-Oct-16 08:54:26

Thankyou assandun for that suggestion, just had a look now and all values were definitely met during my time here.
The staff work so hard, it's amazing to see.

panad317 Tue 04-Oct-16 11:05:55

Just a little thankyou to everyone who provided the highest quality care during our time here. You have all worked so hard together, with great open communication and honesty which has been very much appreciated.
Although we are very happy to be going home, Hari's first 6 days of life has been spent surrounded by you, the warmhearted staff, and I will treasure the bonding time I've had with him!

That's what I came up with looking at the values 😃

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now