Talk

Advanced search

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Inclusion cyst and Fentons Procedure

(2 Posts)
MonkeyMum91 Mon 20-Jun-16 20:10:42

Hi, I posted just a few days ago 'fibrotic tissue after forceps' about this. Today I have had an appointment at the hospital for a postnatal review. I had a traumatic labour and wanted to go through what happened. The consultant also looked at me and I have been diagnosed with an inclusion cyst, with scar tissue due to the episiotomy. Either it was stitched too tightly or its just the way it has heeled. It is quite large and very painful so I am being referred for a Fentons a procedure. Has anyone had one of these with a cyst? Did it work? I'm majorly relieved this is all it is as I was worrying it was something much more sinister.

Thanks

PleaseGetOffTheTableDarling Mon 20-Jun-16 20:17:29

Hi MonkeyMum, I didn't have a cyst but had to have a Fenton's due to dodgy episiotomy and infection...it was like magic! I couldn't believe how much better I felt within 24 hours of the procedure. I really hope yours gives you the same level of relief
X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now