Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Hair Loss

(8 Posts)
SamiSambo Tue 05-Apr-16 18:40:31

My LG is nearly 4mo and I am suffering really badly with hair loss. I am panicking that if it continues to fall out the way it is I am going to end up with several bald patches. Has anyone else suffered with this and if so can anyone recommend anything to use to help.

wannabehippyandcrazycatlover Tue 05-Apr-16 18:43:40

According to my hairdresser this is completely normal- you lose minimal hair during pregnancy and apparently this is just that hair.

If it does seem too excessive and/or you're getting bald spots I'd check with your GP though.

SamiSambo Tue 05-Apr-16 19:35:50

Thank you, my hair loss never really calmed down during pregnancy but it is quite a lot. I can block the plug hole after 2 showers and i pull clumps out while showering amd throughout the day. I am also having to clean the hair out of my brush every 2-3 days.

wannabehippyandcrazycatlover Tue 05-Apr-16 19:41:41

I believe that is normal but it might be worth checking with your HV perhaps? Could just be hormones getting back to normal.

unimaginative1979 Tue 05-Apr-16 19:50:46

Mine has been awful it's just calmed down at 5.5months. Don't worry it will stop!

Are you BF?

SamiSambo Wed 06-Apr-16 08:35:52

Thank ypu, no im not BF i chose bottle from the start.

unimaginative1979 Wed 06-Apr-16 12:19:23

Usually it happens when you stop BF. Don't worry it will stop xx

SamiSambo Wed 06-Apr-16 13:33:22

Thank you for you help xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now