As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Morning after pill

(3 Posts)
S2b16 Fri 25-Sep-15 13:02:34

My gorgeous son is 8 weeks old, and I started on my pill yesterday. My stupid arse husband got carried away with himself during sex last night (we have done things before now but he's always "finished" in other ways.
Now I'm left hating him today. I really don't want another baby but I've rang for morning after pill and been spoken too like utter rubbish, I have been told to go to chemist this afternoon and just say I need to speak to pharmacist and tell her what I need.
I feel like a tramp and so embarrassed to go. Can you buy them online? Anyone had a positive experience where they weren't made to feel judged etc. sorry I know it seems an immature post but I really don't want to be in this situation

INeedSomeHelp Fri 25-Sep-15 13:05:04

You can order them online from Lloyds and then pick up the prescription in store. They ask you some questions to be sure it's right for you and then let you know when the prescription is ready at your nominated store.

S2b16 Fri 25-Sep-15 13:10:55

Thank you I'll look into it xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now