As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Can you recommend a pelvic floor toner?

(9 Posts)
shiteforbrains Wed 23-Sep-15 11:41:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

horsewalksintoabar Wed 23-Sep-15 11:45:14

YES!! I just did on another thread about V. Beckham wetting herself.

This! www.amazon.co.uk/TensCare-itouch-Pelvic-Floor-Exerciser/dp/B001S2LGH0

It's a life changer!

horsewalksintoabar Wed 23-Sep-15 11:47:05

This is great if you want to tone up (my problem with DC1) or if you're a completely leaky water balloon (as I am now, 4 deliveries later!).
It gives you different options based on your needs.
You just sit in bed, read for twenty minutes and let it do its magic.
I can't recommend it enough.
I was wetting through Tena Ladies with my last baby... just dreadful. It's changed my life. Money well spent!

shiteforbrains Wed 23-Sep-15 11:49:28

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Wed 23-Sep-15 11:52:32

The Mutu System is excellent for sorting out pf issues and many more. Takes time and commitment, but it's an ongoing learning process of becoming stronger and fitter in your core, and more aware of postural/alignment issues that may be contributing to the weakness; a side effect is no more leaking!

shiteforbrains Wed 23-Sep-15 11:53:50

shiteforbrains Wed 23-Sep-15 11:56:20

ShotgunNotDoingThePans Wed 23-Sep-15 13:01:07

Well when I say time it doesn't have to mean hours every day. The basic core exercises can fit into your day; they take about 15 mins but don't have to be done all in one go. You also have to try and walk for about half an hour daily. If you start the intensives once yoy're stronger they are more like a workout session and take about 25 mibs three or four times a week. But you spend as long as you need on each phase, which is why I suggested 'time' an element. I've been doing the basic core exercises for about 5 months now (am 14 yrs pp with DC3!) My pf is stronger and it seems to be closing the gap in my stomach myscles which I only recently realised I had.

shiteforbrains Thu 01-Oct-15 09:00:39

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now