Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

9 month after birth my uterus still feels big and..

(2 Posts)
hartmel Sun 02-Aug-15 04:53:58

Bloated... And every time I lift my daughter (who ways 22 lbs) it feels like I'm discharging down there sorry for tmi..
Also every time I'm supposed to be in my fertile weeks I have period type cramps and think that they might come. Or last time I felt movement in there and thought I was pregnant but was still getting my period every month (as some women do)

Anyways, two weeks after my last period I'm starting again to cramp up and have a lot of discharge that I have to change my bottoms at least once a day..

I should maybe also mention that 4 1/2 month after giving birth to my daughter I was still bleeding. I saw my delivery doctor before and she said it is normal that some women tend to bleed longer. Well I believed her. But then I thought that 4 1/2 month of bleeding can not be normal and went to see a different doctor and he found out that my uterus was infected and gave my antibiotics. Which had stopped the bleeding..

Any advice or is it normal and it just takes longer for my uterus to go back to normal..
I have two kids with age cap of 1 year and 1 month...

Thank you..

Guyropes Wed 12-Aug-15 17:39:10

Hi hartmel, I'm no medic, but this doesn't sound normal to me. Sometimes you need to complain to the gp several times before they realise that things are an ongoing problem . Good luck getting someone to take it seriously.

Ps the cramps and discharge during fertile time are normal. Read 'taking charge of your fertility' for more information

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now