Talk

Advanced search

As with all health-related issues, please seek advice from a RL health professional if you're worried about anything.

Unwanted hair...

(3 Posts)
SmileyScooby Tue 21-Jul-15 08:29:51

Hi all, can someone please reassure me that the dark belly hair and random hair between my boobs (plus the chin hairs!!) will fade or go away soon? My LO is nearly 10 weeks old now and I hate seeing these dark hairs between my boobs...don't want to wear vest tops out and about as you can see it but am wary of doing anything to remove as I plucked chin hairs whilst pregnant and now have lots and have to pluck as looks horrible...

Lonz Tue 21-Jul-15 16:38:55

Don't do anything to it. It will go! I was worried then forgot about it. Next time I looked it was pretty much gone, then disappeared later. It is horrible, it was for me seeing a full belly of dark hair! Felt like it wasn't my body. Belly hair looks worse after because obviously the skin isn't stretched anymore, so it's pulled in closer. Just leave it and it will go. So will the brown line eventually, takes weeks though.

SmileyScooby Thu 23-Jul-15 11:50:45

Thanks for the reassurance! I will resist the urge to get it waxed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now