Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

FEB 07 - where they turn into three year old terrors!

(9 Posts)
andirobobo Sun 07-Feb-10 22:39:28

Here we are!

marmitemad Mon 08-Feb-10 13:30:52

hello!

Moosy Tue 09-Feb-10 19:37:59

Hello all! Hasn't the time flown by? Our babies are turning THREE! shock

Tabby is now doing 2 days a week at preschool and is very much enjoying being a middle sister, she often sits and shows things to the baby and tells her what they are

I hope everyone's having a lovely time with their nearly threes

peachygirl Sun 21-Feb-10 17:52:45

HI HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!!

Nice to see a new thread. Hope everyone is well and toddlers are coming along nicely

muddleddaizy Tue 23-Feb-10 09:11:42

Hi there - hope all the lo's have had good birthdays!! We had a ben10 party here - with 4 friends. I just can't believe that ds1 is 3 now!!

Have to say we've had more temper tantrums in the last month than when he was 2!! hmm

androbbob Mon 31-May-10 22:37:21

Still here - potty trained now!!

Goes to nursery 1 day a week - took a while to settle but likes it now and is saving me a fortune as gets the nursery grant now for that day - £8.50 rather than £25 a day!!

peachygirl Fri 03-Sep-10 21:38:22

Hi just thought I'd see if anyone was around.
We are all fine. DD1 is doing well and DD2 will be 1 next week, she is beginning to walk. They really get on well but. DD1 keeps tapping the baby on her head!!!It's all a bit mad in our house with stuff everywhere.

androbbob Thu 30-Sep-10 22:43:33

We are still here! DS started school nursery earlier this month and thinks its great!

peachygirl Fri 24-Dec-10 16:28:02

Thought I'd give us a bump and say Merry christmas, next year our babies will be 4 and they will start school (gulp)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now