Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Untitled

(1 Post)
Elibean Mon 02-Nov-09 19:22:42

Evening all smile

Not caught up yet, but if I wait till I have time for a good catch up I end up never posting, so...blush

We had a great half term, went to Oxford to see my mum but stayed in a hotel, with pool, near city centre with horses in field outside the window: dds ecstatic, dh and I unstressed, still saw my dm every day so she wasn't tooo angsty...lovely. Doubt we can repeat without furore, but lovely.

Glad you had a good time, Castles, hope everyone else did too - and happy Halloweens. We had a mini party an hour after we got back from oxford, high point being dd1's friend losing her first tooth and swallowing it and spurting blood everywhere: very Halloweeny shockgrin

Have been missing a lot, mostly due to horrible saga of bidding on a house (dishonest vendor, led us up the rather nice garden path), dd2's tummy bug, and other mundane stuff. Hopefully some calm ahead to catch up in....hmm

Ah - think Jabber and Lucy both had a ds around the same time I had dd2: Nov 24th??

And am ashamed to say I've no idea what a lifebook is, but am curious....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now