Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

AUGUST 2008 - Ladies & Babies Enjoying Life

(983 Posts)
TwilightSurfer Tue 29-Sep-09 18:04:27

How's that?smile

StrictlySazz Tue 29-Sep-09 18:06:45

smile

Just lovely. Thankyou thread fairy

smile

TwilightSurfer Tue 29-Sep-09 18:08:11

You're very welcome. smile

StrictlySazz Tue 29-Sep-09 18:10:06

<<<Holds hands & sings kum bah ya>>>grin

AnnVan Tue 29-Sep-09 18:11:02

hello
gah think I am getting a ccold sad

TwilightSurfer Tue 29-Sep-09 18:13:11

Miamla...I hope you find us. You make me giggle when your doped up.smile Your posts reminded me of my delivery day.

Sazzles...I'm usually painted head to toe when I "decorate". If painting a room red, I look like this angry, green envy, yellow wink....I've done the smile room several times and hmm soon to be doing it again.

Pilates was a kicker today. She had me working on the reformer for most of my hour. I am sooooo uncooridinated. Glad I chose to do only mat work for my 6 week challenge.

Reese stinks. Be right back.

sequinedsteaknife Tue 29-Sep-09 18:15:34

ooh lovely new thread, thank you TS

dizzydixies Tue 29-Sep-09 18:25:27

here miss <<ducks out>>

VintageGardenia Tue 29-Sep-09 18:28:00

Message withdrawn

miamla Tue 29-Sep-09 18:33:32

I've found you,think I'm still doped though so normal service hasn't resumed just yet!

miamla Tue 29-Sep-09 18:34:54

vg what've you adsum of?

oopsacoconut Tue 29-Sep-09 18:43:54

I was hiding so I didn't have to think of a new threadtitle grin

Ann - I have a cold too DD gave it to me with her need to kiss me constantly grin grin

Just spoke to the throid doc's secretary and my levels have come back within the 'normal' range so I can lower my tablet does next week and see what happens.

DH yelling bathing DD dinner making me cooking, cat sleeping on my lap. aaahhhhh.

TS - I loved DD's bracelet

cyteen Tue 29-Sep-09 18:48:53

<<signs in>>

Been on a fruitless frock mission for the last few weeks, trying to get hold of this to see if it fits, as was planning to wear it for my wedding, but can any branch of Monsoon locate one anywhere? No hmm and they only have sizes 10 and 18 available on the website. So I've given up and am back to looking at 50s style swing dresses grin

AnnVan Tue 29-Sep-09 18:52:39

cyteen fwiw I prefer the 50's style swing dresses grin but then I'm a sucker for 40s/50s glamour.
(I even did jive dancing for a long time blush)

hotterpotter Tue 29-Sep-09 18:56:15

Shame about the purple dress Cyteen, it looks a beaut. But the swing ones look fabby too smile

Back in a bit, bedtime for my bozos rapidly approaching, thank flip grin

cyteen Tue 29-Sep-09 19:03:06

Ann jive dancing is nothing to be blush about! I went to a jive night for the first time recently and absolutely loved it, want to do more! Hence I need one of those dresses wink

sequinedsteaknife Tue 29-Sep-09 19:08:24

I'm a jiver, love it.

And the Revoli in London is my favourite venue - so so cool.

Also proper Argentinian Tango if you want something slower and steamier.

<<trots off to dig out dancing shoes>>

sequinedsteaknife Tue 29-Sep-09 19:11:28

Rivoli even - doh.

Time for a bit of supper and some interview homework. Though of course the really important question will be what to wear.

I have already shortlisted 3 outfits

Black skirt suit with green shirt and black boots.
Brown wool jersey dress with orange kimono cardi and black boots.
Navy blue sleevless jersey dress with orange kimono cardi and black boots.

So all prepared there. wink

sequinedsteaknife Tue 29-Sep-09 19:11:30

Rivoli even - doh.

Time for a bit of supper and some interview homework. Though of course the really important question will be what to wear.

I have already shortlisted 3 outfits

Black skirt suit with green shirt and black boots.
Brown wool jersey dress with orange kimono cardi and black boots.
Navy blue sleevless jersey dress with orange kimono cardi and black boots.

So all prepared there. wink

sequinedsteaknife Tue 29-Sep-09 19:11:58

so nervous I had to tell you twice.

RedLentil Tue 29-Sep-09 19:18:09

anseo

oopsacoconut Tue 29-Sep-09 19:43:48

isn't that a pub in Dublin Red?

cyteen Tue 29-Sep-09 19:44:17

steaky the Rivoli is where I went, it's amazing My best friend lives in Brockley so it was just a trot up the road for us. Methinks we should organise an Aug08 mums partay at a jive night there sometime grin

All your outfits sound pretty awesome but I'm especially drawn to the black suit/green shirt/black boots combo. As long as it's a grass green shirt, rather than sludgy olive.

alittlebitshy Tue 29-Sep-09 19:54:52

cyteen I think that purple dress is gorgeous!! Do they make it in the size you want? I am hoping to go to Oxford street on sat (on my own - need time out). If i saw it in the size you wanted would you like me to get it and send....?

steaky interview? I think i've gone mad. what for? Re outfits - all sound great. I like the sound of the 2 jersey dresses but i know if i was having an interview i would wimp out of being different and go for the suit. which sounds a lovely option too . decisive, me????

miamla Tue 29-Sep-09 20:02:24

Hi albs! I didn't ask for a lift because I'm (a) too stubborn and (b) figured you've got enough on your plate!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now