Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

9 months on and no period...

(2 Posts)
Beans33 Fri 11-Sep-09 19:38:38

Hi there. Quick background - I was recommended by my GP to go back on the pill when my nipper was 6 weeks old (back in January!) and did (I probably shouldn't have done, but shot hormones etc and took his word for it!) Anyway, I came off it three weeks ago and stopped breastfeeding at the end of June and still nothing in the period department.

I'm not overly worried yet, but we're v keen to get trying for baby number 2, and don't want to try until I've had at least one period. So it's getting a bit annoying now. Hmmm.

Health Visitor said not to worry til it had been a year, but that's not that helpful!

Is anyone else in the same/similar boat?

Beans33 Fri 11-Sep-09 19:45:44

PS Crap timing for a post from me as am off on holiday for a week tomorrow! But hoping will have a few tips on return - if I still haven't had my period!!!

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now