Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

May 2007 - I beg of you... Come out, come out wherever you are Scoot.

(746 Posts)
largeginandtonic Wed 26-Aug-09 19:41:57

We needed a new thread. It took blardy ages to load.

Now where are you Scoot? grin

AbbyLou Wed 26-Aug-09 20:07:35

I'm not Scoot! Thought I would come on and say hello to the new thread though. I do miss Scoot, she used to make me laugh - and she sent me KK's through the post.....
Thanks for the update on L from PJ. I told her last night she would know what was best herself. She did the right thing!!
R is still up and down. She has been sooo tired again today. She is in bed now creating havoc with toys and books. This has messed her sleep pattern right up.
Dh is out at the mo meeting a man who may be interested in buying his business - please keep your fingers crossed. We're not set to make any money at all from the sale, he's selling at a hugely reduced rate because he wants shot of it. He is due to start his gtp next Tuesday and can't possibly do both.

ShowOfHands Wed 26-Aug-09 20:23:54

Fingers crossed Abby.

All these poorly babies. DN is back in hospital too. Must be the season for it.

LG&T "i am thinking fight scene, while flying (can they do that?) with the gradual ripping off of garments. What do you think?" I think you can have whatever your heart desires.

Shouldn't they be on a boat?

Good luck Abby!

Oh no I can't believe the gorgeously gorgeous dn is sick again. sad sad Poor wee thing.

ShowOfHands Wed 26-Aug-09 20:57:08

I know tmam. Poor girly, poor db and sil. Older dn's had a rotten summer holiday too, her Mum and Dad aren't there and her little sister is sick. Have had her here as much as possible and she's so fed up and then guilty for being fed up when her sister's ill.

The boat's an interesting idea but the rhythm of the sea is too distracting. Although, you know, wet.

JamInMyWellies Wed 26-Aug-09 21:15:28

What a nightmare with all the poorly babies.

Love to them all.

TMAM why have we had no goss yet about your trip. <much stamping of feet>

largeginandtonic Wed 26-Aug-09 21:17:04

Oh no SOH, what happened?

Send older dn here, we will entertain her grin

No sea, no, no, no. Too many freak waves about. I would have nightmares.

SKYTVADDICT Wed 26-Aug-09 21:42:13

Going to Liverpool LG&T. Mostly to see DPs relatives but also to sightsee.

Sorry to hear about your DN SOH.

Glad to hear about Lexie. It is worrying when someone goes quiet!

DDS not at all keen on seeing their Dad but they have to suck it up and get on with it grin. Gives me a break from their bickering.

largeginandtonic Wed 26-Aug-09 23:18:52

FFS i just sat for an hour and half doing an online shop to be delivered tomorrow. As i checked out it changed the delivery day to Friday. We need it TOMORROW.

Thats it, i officially HATE internet food shopping.

<< folds arms and sulks >>

Hav fun Sky, the docks are fab. Are you seeing the lovely Pink or Lulu envy

elkiedee Thu 27-Aug-09 00:41:49

Hope all the babies are better very soon.

AprilMeadow Thu 27-Aug-09 08:00:21

Sorry to see that your dn is poorly again SOH. I hope she gets better soon.

Have a great time in Liverpool SKY

Scoot is alive! Got a text from Pink to say that the Scoot clan are on their hols.

LG&T what a bugger about the food shop.

TMAM, INFO please.

Pink I hope you had a better nights sleep and that A is starting to feel better.

So yesterday i felt really annoyed that i was still pg, today i feel like crying... No reason, just dont feel right I am SO bored of being moaner, i am driving myself insane!! Have noticed a change in the bh's and can 'feel' that things are getting ready iykwim.

Have been trying to get some bits done in the office that i have been putting off and whilst i didnt over do it yesterday i think i will just camp out on the sofa this morning before collecting E from nursery this afternoon.

largeginandtonic Thu 27-Aug-09 16:21:21

Aw AM poor you, a change is afoot then. Soon you will have your little baby snuggled in the crook of your neck and this will all be forgotten smile

Not too much longer. Plan some nice things to do, not office stuff! That way when she decides to come you will be thinking darn it i wanted to ... whatever today.

These are the most exciting days though, waiting for her to arrive. Well i'm excited anyway grin

AprilMeadow Thu 27-Aug-09 16:28:17

I have been trying to fill my diary with fun things. Tomorrow i am having my toes done and my eyebrows shaped. Racing this weekend and then a few appointments booked for next week.

Feeling better this afternoon, might have something to do with the chocolate i have been eating

largeginandtonic Thu 27-Aug-09 16:34:17

Good, glad to hear it.

Are you excited? I can barely contain myself grin

I have been to Sainsbos shopping today, was not too bad considering i had them all. Well no dd1, she has gone for a sleep over.

However, when i take them shopping there is the ineviatble "can i have?". This translates to a massive £168 shopping bill. My online one last night was £98. Blardy children.

How the bleedin hell do you manage to feed 6 kids for 2 weeks on £98? shockshock

RL is taking over my life, playdate here, playdate there, museum here, horse riding there, sleepover here, random dropping in for coffee there. The girls are coming for supper tonight too.

So.....the weekend info will just have to WAIT until Saturday! smile It is our 10th wedding anniversary tomorrow. I can't believe dh has put up with me all this time.

Anyway I just popped in to say to April, 'eat more chocolate' but you beat me to it! MAN UP, it really isn't long to go. I too am very excited.<jumps up and down> smile

We need some weight and date bets going..... I am going for 8lb 4 arriving on the day before Jack starts school grin

largeginandtonic Thu 27-Aug-09 16:42:56

Only a weeks shopping TMAM grin

Oh yes, date and weight. I am going for 7lb 10oz and born on Sept 6th.

AbbyLou Thu 27-Aug-09 18:44:59

I'm going for 3rd September and 7il exactly.
Fingers crossed R is over the worst, she seems a bit brighter today. Still tired but a bit more like herself.

AbbyLou Thu 27-Aug-09 18:45:22

Obviously that was meant to be 7lb!!!

AprilMeadow Thu 27-Aug-09 19:02:03

So far i am liking LG&T and Abby!
TMAM 8lbs is my limit thank you very much grin

largeginandtonic Thu 27-Aug-09 20:27:15

Yes well DS3 was my limit at 8lb 4oz grin

The giant 9lb, 9lb 2oz and 9lb 5oz to follow was not on the list...

grin

The further along you go, the bigger they get grin

JamInMyWellies Fri 28-Aug-09 07:08:51

Off today hurrah grin

AM I reckon 7lb 4oz. Please will someone text me if she makes an appearence while I'm away.

AprilMeadow Fri 28-Aug-09 07:47:04

I have set up a group on my phone so that i can text everyone the same message

AprilMeadow Fri 28-Aug-09 07:47:24

37 weeks today grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now