Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Feb 06 - No more wasting thread on one liners!

(1001 Posts)
Flamesparrow Tue 24-Mar-09 12:30:17

CantSleepWontSleep Tue 24-Mar-09 12:39:45

Nutter. Another 998 one liners allowed on here.

Flamesparrow Tue 24-Mar-09 12:51:16

Didn't seem right to use up our 3 lines arguing over names wink

Jas Tue 24-Mar-09 13:12:48

grin

EachPeachPearMum Tue 24-Mar-09 14:17:59

so cheeky!

EachPeachPearMum Tue 24-Mar-09 14:18:36

grin

EachPeachPearMum Tue 24-Mar-09 14:19:46

It's as bad as the 'Meh' thread...

mustrunmore Tue 24-Mar-09 14:55:41

Maye I'll just try and go for one really long one liner then, to piss you all off, but esp Flame, seeing as I'm in a really pedantic mood t0oday, even tho the sun is shininig and I just found I no longer have to have 4 boys all evening, hurray grin

Flamesparrow Tue 24-Mar-09 17:40:14

I thought the Meh thread was one of our finest moments wink

Didn't know you were having 4 boys, but huzzah. You can now email me instead.

mustrunmore Tue 24-Mar-09 17:47:33

I know, I know, not done it yet blush but got class till 8pm, then gotta fill in temporary event licence application, then gotta track down st johns ambulance lady, plus Dad here so gotta actually interact with him too grin

Flamesparrow Tue 24-Mar-09 17:51:12

excuses excuses.....

Phoenix Tue 24-Mar-09 20:05:33

Ok is this thread all squashed up to the right hand side for everyone else or is it just me. It seems to be a prob with PN club threads all the others seem ok hmm

Jas Tue 24-Mar-09 20:24:17

Yes Phoenix....all squished here, too.

Phoenix Tue 24-Mar-09 20:26:16

It seems to be all post-natal hmm.

CantSleepWontSleep Tue 24-Mar-09 20:40:48

It's just not the same since Tech left is it hmm.

Jas Tue 24-Mar-09 20:44:04

It is to make us keep to those one line posts!

mustrunmore Tue 24-Mar-09 21:00:46

Well its freaked me out grin
REally will try and email you flame, but you know ho its like when you dont do your diary for a few days and then its so hardto catch up cos so mch has happenned and you gorget what was most importsnt at the time cos its diff to whats inportant in retros[ect...

EachPeachPearMum Tue 24-Mar-09 21:21:43

Well this is all very odd, isn't it?

Think breast problem is finally going- he has been ravenous today, and drained properly- which I think was the problem- his nose was so blocked he couldn't feed properly so he wasn't bothering to drain each side....

Flamesparrow Tue 24-Mar-09 22:10:58

I'm frightened

Jas Tue 24-Mar-09 22:28:41

What of?

Jas Tue 24-Mar-09 22:30:00

Glad the breast is feeling better EPPMsmile

DS is finally bettersmile He managed the school run on foot this pm, and went straight to sleep at bed time.

Flamesparrow Wed 25-Mar-09 07:52:56

the sideways thing

yay for better breast and better Jas DS

Frizbe Wed 25-Mar-09 11:15:31

Tech left ? shock I really should get on here more!

{{{Hugs}}} CSWS I didn't think you'd go really, just posted it to get you typing grin

Waves at Soupey, nice to see your still lurking.

Flame, it could be good to have some local mums to bud about with (particularly if they as lovely as Meridian)
Shame about Priscilla, I quite fancy seeing that, love the movie, ping pong ball bit very funny grin

EPPM ouch for boob bother sad not sure what to suggest that your not already doing though, if you pop onto the March 06 thread, LL and Uni are both BF councillors and have sorted boob bother before, hth's?

Phoenix smile I'm liking the plan of getting off work asap!

So I've been absent cause dh treated me to a day out on monday, there I was getting ready to go excercise and work, when he informed me we were off into Nottm for the day for our anniversary, n then he took me out for dinner too smile So we had a lovely time, mooching about doing nothing much! was too windy for the eye wheel thing, shame....
hoping we don't have a bug though, as I felt dodgy all yesterday and then dh threw up during the night last night a few times, and he never does that shock
MRM I just tried a new BLT (not the sarnie) class, OUCH, I will hurt tomorrow.squats with alternate heels raised, one foot on step, one on ground.....8's, 6's 4's 2's and singles, both sides, sob.

EachPeachPearMum Wed 25-Mar-09 13:47:37

Yay! It's fixed...

Jas glad ds is better- about time!

Breast definitely better this morning, thank goodness.
DS is under the weather with his cold though. Very sleepy - not complaining- emptied my ironing basket this morning grin and yes- I ironed everything, not just emptied it... wink

Phoenix- at my workplace- you can take all your leave in one block, then when you go back, you still have all the leave accrued while you were of IYSWIM, so I had all december off, and when I go back, I could have all Jan off, but I think instead I'll just use it to do 2 or 3 days per week until easter.

Frizbe- day out sounds fabulous! not so the blt class.... smile or the vomming... erk. poor dh. Was it you who was 34d... have found another bra in the charity bag- worn once, and immaculate.

mustrunmore Wed 25-Mar-09 21:04:02

Hang on Friz, squats with leg out in frotnt onto step, or to side onto ste[p like a crab? Sdly, I'm very keen to make sure I have the right picture in my head! I tell you whats great; do a side squat on the step, then a squat/kneelift, then a squat/kick, repeat many millions of times... oddly eonugh, my balance lets me down rather than my muscles!! What else did you do?

Eppm, yes she is the 34d envy

This thread is not accepting new messages.