August 2008: been there done that, let's have another one?!?

(995 Posts)
SazzlesA Tue 21-Oct-08 21:05:36

Message withdrawn

OP’s posts: |
no1putsbabyinthecorner Tue 21-Oct-08 21:11:36

Love love love the new thread title. grin

Whats with all this whispering ladies....
More babies.shock

YEah grin
although I had a major meltdown yesterday I am feeling so much better and still want another too. grin

no1putsbabyinthecorner Tue 21-Oct-08 21:12:02

Oh and guess what

SazzlesA Tue 21-Oct-08 21:19:29

Message withdrawn

dizzywitches Tue 21-Oct-08 21:21:34

lovely but get back to the old thread and read my mammoth post please angrygrinwink

dizzywitches Tue 21-Oct-08 21:22:24

oh what what what No1 tell me tell me tell me

<<stomps foot, realises not very good at being patient blush>>

no1putsbabyinthecorner Tue 21-Oct-08 21:23:21

I just bought another pram blush
Got MB aincluding 1 carrycot 2 cosytoes and 2 raincovers for £100 bargain or what.

Going to collect it tomorow. grin
My dh just said if you dont like it its tough or I will sell it and go out to a shop and buy one myself. oops think he is getting annoyed.

no1putsbabyinthecorner Tue 21-Oct-08 21:25:13

sorry nothing that exciting really will go and read your post now dizzy

dizzywitches Tue 21-Oct-08 21:26:44

thats brilliant!! I've just seen a thread for really cheap UGG boots in a size 8 so am off to stick a pain on the credit card grin

SazzlesA Tue 21-Oct-08 21:27:43

Message withdrawn

cyteen Tue 21-Oct-08 21:29:17

Great new thread title grin although of course I think anyone contemplating another just now is quite mad. DP is upstairs right now singing to our PFB who seems adamant that he's not quite ready to go to sleep yet hmm Knew I shouldn't have let him nap so long on my chest this PM...but he just looked so cute...and he was all cuddly.

Buckets good luck with the cot tonight Are you going to take the laundry out first?

dizzy hooray for lie in-providing DH Also cheers for the sausage casserole recipe, am definitely going to try that now that I'm back eating meat blush

gigglegirl uberlolz at the clean house, brushed hair image. I was a terrible slob before having DS; these days we're both covered in cat hair and bean juice morning till night blush

SazzlesA Tue 21-Oct-08 21:29:34

Message withdrawn

no1putsbabyinthecorner Tue 21-Oct-08 21:30:47

oh dont know will check go on ebay I put in mountain buggy it is navy. Click on completed listings and you will see it first one.think its Terrain

no1putsbabyinthecorner Tue 21-Oct-08 21:32:04

oh and spare set of tyres and they are slleping bag full zip cosytoes whatever that means.

oopsacoconut Tue 21-Oct-08 21:42:22

Evening all

DD is having another wingy evening nothing anyone does is good enough - except Daddy walking her around talking to her. Took her to bed an hour ago as she was falling asleep down here and hey presto she was awake then YELLED blue murder when I turned out the light. so now 45 minutes later I have rocked, patted, rocked and patted simultaniously, sung, danced, burped etc..... and finally she is settled and was sleeping (although I can hear the odd snuffle/grumble on the monitor.

I managed to hoover the bottom half of the house, do 2 loads of washing, fill and empty the dishwasher, make liver and onions for DH's dinner BUT for got to brush my hair or put on deo (luckily I carry a spare deo in the changebag)

oooh now she seems to have woken and is yelling gotta go.

TwilightSurfer Tue 21-Oct-08 21:44:13

NO!

SazzlesA Tue 21-Oct-08 21:47:56

Message withdrawn

no1putsbabyinthecorner Tue 21-Oct-08 21:48:43

Hi oops sorry she has woke again.
I just managed to put dd to bed.
so both asleep for now....
Thats alot of chores you ahve done today, I really need to pull my finger out. I only managed ironin this week and that was at 10 o clock last night.

dizzywitches Tue 21-Oct-08 21:51:48

envy oops well done on the housework, we need to get our finger out before my mate arrives on Thursday otherwise they'll be 3 in the bed as our spare is under a tonne of ironing/dylans stuff

Dylan awake again and just filled her nappy so quick change and onto the boob again me thinks

oopsacoconut Tue 21-Oct-08 22:10:33

SHHHHHH please all whisper - shes sleeping now - I opened the window and the noise of passing cars seems to have settled her.

Tomorrow I will endeavour to make sure I get myself sorted before leaving the house. it's one or the other here - clean house or clean me and if it's clean me then I have to share my bath with a baby! ..........<<dreams back to days when baths were shared with DH and a glass of wine>>

Can we refrain from taking about the MB I wanted one but it wouldn't fit in my car or DH's. envy

no1putsbabyinthecorner Tue 21-Oct-08 22:16:03

sorry oops I dont know if it will fit in mine.

Will know tomoro though. hmm

TwilightSurfer Tue 21-Oct-08 22:35:13

Okay maybe yes if adoption is allowed. But no more body morphing. I love on Reese everyday trying to soak up all the last baby stuff I can. She's so soft.smile

poppysocks Tue 21-Oct-08 22:37:22

Grr - just lost long post...

Giggle - Your daily list of activites makes me feel like such a slacker. I only have 2 DCs and I still consistently forget to brush my hair.

Dizzy - Yay for DH and your lie-in. Hope there are lots of sleeping babies around tonight.

After total meltdown yesterday from Emily - it started in the Dentist where DD1 also decided that she wasn't, for anything, going to open her mouth hmm. Cue 10 mins of me trying to calm and jiggle Emily with DD1 attached to me limpet-like covering her face with me, while dentist and hygenist desperately try to coax DD1 from my bosom to check her teeth. Deep joy. Anyway, today, we had the world's most chilled baby who was utterly fascinated by her play gym and spent ages bashing/cooing and smiling at it. Only managed a quick nap in her cot, but we were all so chilled today as a result that I really don't care.

Rounded things off with a spinning class shock. Clearly a ridiculous thing to do as my first real exercise since finidng I was pg with DD1 in the summer of 2005 shock, but only thing on at a time I could make. Jury's out on whether I'll be going back, but feels good to have done something. Will just see if I can move tomorrow...

TwilightSurfer Tue 21-Oct-08 22:51:42

NOTE TO ALL
If you attempt to post but the page hangs or you "think" you've lost your post...

HIT THE BACK PAGE BUTTON

not refresh

Your work should reappear.

Copy it!
Hit post message again.

If the page screws up you can then refresh and paste your composition in the blank message box for another try.wink

TwilightSurfer Tue 21-Oct-08 22:54:24

Poppyshock you might need a soak in a warm bath for a few days. smile

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in