Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

June 07 - you really would think we would have better things to do than chat on here all day...

(997 Posts)
RiallyEeRiaee Thu 16-Oct-08 22:15:11

New thread.

this is the only link I could find Holly.

LackaDAISYcal Thu 16-Oct-08 22:18:24

I have been clicking "add message" like a loon on the other thread and nothing happening. It usually goes to the bottom with the "thread full" message. Took me ages to figure it out!!!!

I'm now watching Dog Soldiers. Great film, and my all time hero Sean Pertwee is in it. I could drift off to the sound of his voice <sigh>

HollyWeen Thu 16-Oct-08 22:18:38

I was just doing a new thread! Good job I checked before posting!!

ElviraInanEcup Thu 16-Oct-08 22:18:57

Message withdrawn

RiallyEeRiaee Thu 16-Oct-08 22:19:44

glad you found me.smile I waited but no others came up.

BLUE JUICE daisy!!!!!!

HollyWeen Thu 16-Oct-08 22:20:24

I did that too daisy, I thought my pooter was going funny!

I watched Dog Soldiers in a dodgy bar in Zante in Greece! I was too drunk to understand it, but I remember Sean Pertwee shoots a Doberman!

RiallyEeRiaee Thu 16-Oct-08 22:21:18

other threads obviously.

Good for you Elvira. I suppose sometimes I fancy DH (quite often really, when he's not being an arse), but I ain't telling himwink

HollyWeen Thu 16-Oct-08 22:22:11

I still fancy dp (sometimes), but do have odd lustings from the tv. Paul from Tikkabilla, Louis Theroux, Noel Fielding etc.

I have odd taste!

RiallyEeRiaee Thu 16-Oct-08 22:22:35

don't do horror films. even for Sean Pertwee.

RiallyEeRiaee Thu 16-Oct-08 22:23:13

not as odd as mine Holly, but as I have to go to sleep shortly had best not go there...

LackaDAISYcal Thu 16-Oct-08 22:24:18

fancy DH.....<splutters>...actually fancy him? wink

mine has his sexy moments, but unfortunately we are both so effing knackered at the minute it's difficult to think sexy, let alone be sexy.

Love Blue Juice grin

HollyWeen Thu 16-Oct-08 22:24:23

Go on ria, share!!

RiallyEeRiaee Thu 16-Oct-08 22:26:59

just the ususal embarrassing Top gear dreams nightmares, most dodgy middle-aged men (it seems), nothing new. Time I was in bed I think.

LackaDAISYcal Thu 16-Oct-08 22:27:29

Paul from tikkabilla would be sexy if it weren't for his oh so posh privately educated Edinburgh voice. Shut your eyes next time he is on.....it's Ronnie Corbett I tell ya!!

that ought to put you off wink

I can't believe I'm still up.....I had about three hours sleep last night and a half hour power nap this afternoon.

HollyWeen Thu 16-Oct-08 22:27:42

Oh, yes ria! I forgot about him! You lurve him!

HollyWeen Thu 16-Oct-08 22:28:48

I quite like his voice, it's sort of posh, i like a bit of posh totty <<ponders why I am with rough as old boots dp>>

HollyWeen Thu 16-Oct-08 22:31:02

sad One of my little bro's best friends. It's just been on the news. She was a lovely girl.

Izzybel Thu 16-Oct-08 22:34:14

Hello smile.

OMG Holly, that's awful sad. Poor poor girl.

LackaDAISYcal Thu 16-Oct-08 22:36:45

omg holly shock sad

HollyWeen Thu 16-Oct-08 22:39:14

I'm actually sat here crying now. It was a few years ago, but I'm just reading that thinking how frightened she must have been. It says she was wearing boots. I know which boots they were, they were lovely. The thing I remember most about her is her lovely boots, she wore them every day. My brother was cut up about it. Him and his friends were out and about when she was abducted. If they had walked home 5 minutes earlier they would have seen Hannah and she wouldn't have been snatched. He still mentions it now poor boy sad.

Hi Izzy. how are you?

JammyOLantern Thu 16-Oct-08 22:40:56

Holly

JammyOLantern Thu 16-Oct-08 22:43:16

Going back to our lustees - I'll join Ria with James May, and someone else with Noel Fielding, and I'll add Simon Pegg, Alan Rickman, and Captain DJ from Space Pirates!

Izzybel Thu 16-Oct-08 22:43:36

I'm fine thankyou smile

What a horrible horrible world we live in sad. Your brother must have been devastated. Her poor family must have gone through hell.

JammyOLantern Thu 16-Oct-08 22:43:40

And on those thoughts I'm going to bed!

LackaDAISYcal Thu 16-Oct-08 22:44:07

My effing cat has just helped herself to a chicken thigh that was cooling on top of the cooker angry. She never used to do stuff like this; in fact would only ever eat dried cat food. She is now trying to sucky up to me; probably in the hope that she gets the piece of chicken, but it is in the bin.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: