Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Little Handprints Parent And Baby Group

(5 Posts)
victoriabalfour Sun 14-Sep-08 20:36:49

Hi Ladies!
I am launching a new parent and baby/toddler group in Peterborough. I always find when I go to a meet, there is always a click or I find myself quite uncomfortable in the corner! The purpose of my group is for all mums and dads to meet each other, make new friends and to above all get out the house and have fun!
We have guest speakers, barbecues, outings and more!
I'm a new mum of a 6 week old baby so I am hoping to make some new friends myself!
The group is located in my home so I am hoping this will be a bit more relaxed and easy to enjoy.
Please visit my site to find out more at:
www.little-handprints.co.uk

Thanks! Victoria

victoriabalfour Sun 14-Sep-08 20:38:43

Do you always find yourself feeling really uncomfortable when you try to attend a mum group or meet??!

PillockOfTheCommunity Sun 14-Sep-08 20:40:38

Try posting in the Mumsnet local section for your area, you might get the right audience there smile

(although it's the same at any group, hate to say it, but yours may end up going the same way no matter how hard you try!)

victoriabalfour Sun 14-Sep-08 21:09:53

I've already posted it at mumsnet!! any other website ideas?
I hope my group doesn't end up the same, it would end up defeating the purpose! Aahh!!

victoriabalfour Sun 14-Sep-08 21:10:47

for my area i mean!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now