August 2008: Milk, milk and more milk in one end, &^%$£";?@ out the other end........

(984 Posts)
SazzlesA Mon 08-Sep-08 21:48:19

Message withdrawn

OP’s posts: |
cyteen Mon 08-Sep-08 21:50:33

Yay, well done Sazzles!

I am typing from bed grin Going to attempt some sleep in a minute, if the people outside the house who have chosen now to empty their fucking skip ever clear off hmm

SazzlesA Mon 08-Sep-08 21:53:46

Message withdrawn

TwilightSurfer Mon 08-Sep-08 21:54:34

WOOO! HOOO!
It's AWESOME!!

{{{{TWILIGHT DANCES ALL AROUND THE NEW THREAD}}}}

TwilightSurfer Mon 08-Sep-08 21:58:02

Now FIRST TOPIC: How the in the world do we get these kids to SLEEP AT NIGHT and be AWAKE DURING THE DAY?????????

Reese just had a WONDERFUL NAP of 4 maybe 5 hours. IT'S 5PM!!!!! She was up every hour and a half last night. I'M CROSSEYED I'M SO TIRED!!!

dizzydixies Mon 08-Sep-08 21:58:37

lovely thread well done ladies

am currently posting on a thread re someone's piles, one about Greys anatomy and one about my mum - feel it is time for me to shut down and go to bed lol

fingers crossed for Annvan and Ataraxis

night all smile

SazzlesA Mon 08-Sep-08 21:58:38

Message withdrawn

cyteen Mon 08-Sep-08 21:59:13

I don't know, but for god's sake if you find out please share it with the rest of us! DS has been asleep all day. He's asleep on DP's lap right now, while I'm sitting up in bed feeling apprehensive about what tonight will bring...sympathies TS.

dizzydixies Mon 08-Sep-08 22:02:00

cyteen joe is too wee to be worrying about keeping him awake, at a few days old he should be sleeping, feeding, sleeping, feeding and not much inbetween - don't be putting too much pressure on yourself about it - he'll become over tired and crabby if you try to keep him awake smile

ladies, can I tentatively suggest, through fear of being ousted, that we trim the stats - for TS sake if nothing else! and drop those who have not been active for a while (just the waiting room ones, not those who have babies and can't get one to post)

right, am definately off as dh on nights, dylan asleep for now and I've done fark all prep for the morning blush

TwilightSurfer Mon 08-Sep-08 22:02:46

I've considered recording DD1 screaming, stomping and just being generally loud...and playing it back all night. She slept quite soundly through it today.hmm

cyteen Mon 08-Sep-08 22:04:01

Good advice dizzy, cheers. I guess at the moment what will be, will be. We'll just go with what Joe decides grin

Hope you're feeling okay this evening and the girls are being good for you x

poppysocks Mon 08-Sep-08 22:04:53

Blimey. We made it to the other side. How did that happen?! Thanks for doing the honours Sazzles.

Dizzy
- I was thinking Bonkers too. 1.30ish?

SazzlesA Mon 08-Sep-08 22:05:05

Message withdrawn

TwilightSurfer Mon 08-Sep-08 22:05:59

I've laundry to fold......
Night Dizzy
Back atcha Cyteen
Good luck Ann & Ataraxis
grinSazzles

dizzydixies Mon 08-Sep-08 22:06:47

thanks cyteen - dh's first nightshift so am on my own but they're all sleeping at the moment!!

been trying to sort some photos on the computer and stupidly played a video from dd2's party in May and heard mums voice in the background, don't mind telling you it whipped the feet from under me

also got a message from one of my aunts which could be nippy but more likely to be me being over sensitive and reading too much into things - I hate doubting myself re hormones/moods etc

other than that, oh and ruining tea - stupid new receipe - am well thank you

take care of your back remember smile

DEF bed time now!!!

dizzydixies Mon 08-Sep-08 22:07:48

poppy will see you as close to 1.30 as possible! looking forward to it smile

SazzlesA Mon 08-Sep-08 22:08:25

Message withdrawn

VintageGardenia Mon 08-Sep-08 22:40:21

Message withdrawn

longwayfromhome Tue 09-Sep-08 00:36:52

helloooo ... DS lovely but spotty (and asleep at the moment). Mum cooking and cleaning and DH on his way home from work.

Does anyone else find that they have a screaming baby, they put him into his coat and trousers (still screaming) find the buggy, go down in the lift (might quieten a little bit) then walk out the door and the screaming stops and he falls asleep like a switch. Quite amazing really - and a good job that I like going for a walk with the buggy as we do this at least twice a day.

Must make a cheese sauce. Greetings to all.

longwayfromhome Tue 09-Sep-08 00:40:10

PS (1) sorry not to catch up with all the posts

PS (2) no1putsbabyinthecorner however I did notice in your post that you said 10 while 3 and I thought "that sounds very Yorkshire" and the I looked up your location on our super stats list and I was right ... ha ha!

PS (3) we still have some Yorkshire tea here, but I hope that we don't run out before my next trip to the UK

miamla Tue 09-Sep-08 03:03:48

morning all, anyone there? bet you'll never guess what i'm doing!

AnnVan Tue 09-Sep-08 03:11:02

Hi Miamla - surprised to see me?? hmm
Probably not Iguess. What are you up to at this unholy hour of themorning??

miamla Tue 09-Sep-08 03:38:58

bf my LO! sorry for delay, been mindlessly surfing! how you feeling?

AnnVan Tue 09-Sep-08 04:38:51

Blardy laptop playing up Gah! You've probably gone back to sleep now! typical damnn thing switches itself off just as I get some company.
I'm ok though. Awake. Longing for the time when I can sleep on my front again.

miamla Tue 09-Sep-08 05:22:24

ah ha, i did go back to sleep but here i am again!
i have to admit, the first time i lay on my front was brilliant! DP didnt understand why i was grinning so much!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in