Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Meeting new mums in Finchley , London

(4 Posts)
Vitusya Fri 18-Jul-08 13:33:51

Hello everyone!

I am a mum of a 7 month old boy and I'm also quite new to this country, which makes it difficult for me to meet new people.
Would love to hear from new mums in Finchley area. By the way, I'm from Ukraine and can speak Ukrainian and Russian as well as English.
Thank you smile

LittleMissTickles Sat 19-Jul-08 01:25:23

Didn't want your post to go unanswered! Unfortunately I'm not in London at the moment, but post again tomorrow at a busier time - hope you make friends with some others mums soon, it really helps so much in a new country and particularly when you have a baby... Good luck!

VeniVidiVickiQV Sat 19-Jul-08 01:30:28

Welcome smile

I'm not in Finchley any more but a lot of my family still are.

Swan Lane Park has a cafe and has lots of mums that frequent there. ComeOveneer used to live there so perhaps she knows of any groups etc too?

elkiedee Thu 07-Aug-08 20:44:25

Vitusya, I'm not in the same area as you but have you tried the Barnet Local board? The boards vary about how busy they are but we've had a few little meetups over here in Haringey.

Also look at your Council's website and ask your health visitor, there are often mum and baby groups at places like children's centres.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now