Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

April 2007 - There's a place I go when I'm alone, do anything I want, be anyone I wanna be

(463 Posts)
PillockOfTheCommunity Mon 14-Jul-08 19:59:06

Dream catch me - Newton Faulkner

Having a soppy moment, that's sort of how I feel about being here with you girls sometimes smile

<<shhhh, you didn't hear me say that!>> grin

StealthPolarBear Mon 14-Jul-08 20:00:52

hi

oooggs Mon 14-Jul-08 20:06:03

soppy mare grin

Lucewheel Mon 14-Jul-08 20:09:27

grin

PillockOfTheCommunity Mon 14-Jul-08 20:14:21

I know, I know, just make the most of it alright, it'll be a while before you get it again!

mammyjo Mon 14-Jul-08 20:14:44

Now now pillock, don't go all soppy on us grin

mammyjo Mon 14-Jul-08 20:15:03

X post!

PillockOfTheCommunity Mon 14-Jul-08 20:15:39

have you seen SPB's link on the old thread? now if you lived in one of those houses I could understand how you manage to hide away and MN grin

geordieminx Mon 14-Jul-08 20:21:15

grin

NorthernLurker Mon 14-Jul-08 20:33:00

Love the thread title! I am horrendously soppy though.

Righht - girls in bed and I better go find myself some food - dh is away so it's just me.

Lucewheel Mon 14-Jul-08 20:33:40

Good weekend GM?

Bramshott Mon 14-Jul-08 20:35:25

Hello! I have no brain and am off to pour another gin grin

geordieminx Mon 14-Jul-08 20:36:13

Ummm ok, C was a bit over-whelmed with everything, party was like local nightclub from youth fast forwarded 10 years... hmm

PillockOfTheCommunity Mon 14-Jul-08 20:37:52

are we having a gin/vodka/anything else that takes your fancy, junk food and chocolate night?

I think we ought to arrange a night to all be here and get merrily sloshed at the same time!

NorthernLurker Mon 14-Jul-08 20:39:23

I don't drink - but I'll raise a glass of coke in your general direction grin

Lucewheel Mon 14-Jul-08 20:41:49

Have just indulged in a curry blush Does that mean that I can have alcohol now?

GM, my DDs are snuggled up together listening to certain bedtime story CD's and are loving them. Thankyou so much it was so kind of you. They have been asking to go to bed for their 'big girl' stories each night and we find them both fast asleep when we go and check on them.

Eddas Mon 14-Jul-08 20:43:51

see, now it looks like i've come on just as potc mentions alchohol, but i promise i was just about to start postinggrin

Have been doing the dreaded tesco online shop <<yawn>>

Glad to read that people are in good spirits (gedditwink) hope that is the case for everyone. Hope i haven't missed anything

Only one more day for dd at pre-school and then <<gulp>> 7 weeks off [blubs uncontrollably]

Bramshott Mon 14-Jul-08 20:44:21

I've had chocolate pudding too and am now feeling slightly sick! This second gin will sort me out though! In my defence, it is my birthday and DH is in LA [need sad and lonely person whose only friends live in the computer emoticon]!

Lucewheel Mon 14-Jul-08 20:46:32

Happy Birthday Bramshott grin

PillockOfTheCommunity Mon 14-Jul-08 20:47:14

oooh, a birthday party for Bramshott it is then grin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Bramshott waiting for her dh? wink

NorthernLurker Mon 14-Jul-08 20:48:00

Happy Birthday Bramshott! smile

My blitherring children have eaten nearly all the jammie dodgers in the house! There's only two left for me angry wink

Eddas Mon 14-Jul-08 20:50:16

angry ooo nl how could theygrin

Happy Birthday Bramshott, i'll join you with a v&c once i've oulled my butt off the chair to collect the washing ingrin

Oh and happy belated birthday's to CD and SOL. Hope you both had lovely dayssmile

NorthernLurker Mon 14-Jul-08 20:54:48

Eddas - I've just been looking at a childbirth thread and read v&c as vbac and thought 'whaaaaaaaat???????' grin

Oddly - I have washing I must get in as well. You aren't stalking me like POTC are you? <raises one eyebrow and prepares to make for the door>

wink

grin

Bramshott Mon 14-Jul-08 20:55:18

Thanks guys!!

POTC - I am more like this in fact www.worldofstock.com/slides/PSO1305.jpg

PillockOfTheCommunity Mon 14-Jul-08 20:55:47

I taught her everything I know wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now