Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

todays's sentimentals

(15 Posts)
mmk Wed 19-Sep-07 09:01:08

I held R to my cheek today, just before she settled for her morning nap. My heart and soul just rejoiced at the wonder of having my happy, healthy children for another day.

StealthPolarBear Wed 19-Sep-07 09:21:48

T was wide awake at 6am, I put him in his cot and left him, and I fell asleep to the lovely sound of him going "ahhhh ohhhhhh ahhhh gaaaaa"
(Then he fell asleep as well, as I knew he would)

octoandflash Wed 19-Sep-07 09:22:53

ah bless mmk smile

I have the whole morning just with ds3 - blissful kisses, cuddles and big smiling eyes smile

elkiedee Wed 19-Sep-07 10:30:42

D's smiles really do make getting up early a lot more bearable. Before I used to go and heat up his feed while dp changed his nappy. I've swapped round - D's a lot cuddlier than a kettle, and he often starts to gurgle happily as soon as I take him into the bathroom.

mmk Wed 19-Sep-07 13:48:39

sbp, I just love that sound don't you? My other favourite is the gump noise they make when eating.

mmk Wed 19-Sep-07 13:49:41

elkie
aw, I can almost smell that warm fuzzy little head.

mmk Wed 19-Sep-07 13:50:27

did you get loads of cuddles octo?

octoandflash Wed 19-Sep-07 19:48:40

Yes - he fell asleep in my arms blush

I love their little fuzzy hairy heads and snuffles smile

mmk Wed 19-Sep-07 20:04:03

fuzzy heads, oh yeah, and little peachy faces.

Best of all, I love fat little baby thighs. DS never had fat little thighs like DD does.

octoandflash Wed 19-Sep-07 20:12:57

and when they throw their heads back and you can tickle under their chin and they giggle grin and then coo at you as if to say 'do it again, mummy!'

StealthPolarBear Wed 19-Sep-07 21:57:00

off to kiss T goodnight - might be a while

mmk Thu 20-Sep-07 13:23:29

Dh put R to bed in a white baby grow last night, so when I put a white bib on her, she looked like a new born Polar Bear.

Night night T and spb

StealthPolarBear Thu 20-Sep-07 13:27:54

ooohh at new born polar bear

mmk Sat 22-Sep-07 19:30:00

we took the dc's swimmng today, it was so lovely, they loved sploshing about, R can swim already

mmk Wed 03-Oct-07 09:20:22

this morning, dh woke up ds and dd, and they both came into the bed with us. We all cuddled up and it was heavenly.

We usually do that on the weekend, but don't have time during the week. What a lovely start to the day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now