Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

April 2007 - If you go down to the chemist today .........................

(497 Posts)
JoMa Thu 02-Aug-07 00:31:15

you're sure of an outburst from kneehigh

Katy44 Thu 02-Aug-07 07:34:00

Katy44 Thu 02-Aug-07 07:35:31

Eddas, come and join me as I'm falling apart
Love the new thread title

Katy44 Thu 02-Aug-07 07:36:06

I'm really pleased and proud T is rolling over
Just wish he didn't do it in his cot at 2am and then call for help when he got stuck

Eddas Thu 02-Aug-07 07:36:13

what's up?

oooggs Thu 02-Aug-07 07:40:31

you ok katy? Morning eddas

Eddas Thu 02-Aug-07 07:43:22

Hi oooggs

oooggs Thu 02-Aug-07 07:43:58

I've forgotton what a 'good night' is

Eddas Thu 02-Aug-07 07:46:29

I am really lookinf forwad to today & tomrrow. It sounds mean but dd is off to MIL until sat morning from around 9am and I cannot wait It will be nice to be just me and Harry. I'm dropping her off at MIL then heading straight into town coz if I don't get some new bras soon I will cry

Then after that i am meeting some friends, was arranged pre MIL wanting DD but will take ds along and watch as they chase their toddlers and watch their babies, whilst ds just sits in his pushchair!

What's everyone else got planned?

oooggs Thu 02-Aug-07 08:02:45

just about to feed dts', then taking ds1 to nursery about 9am. pottering this morning at home (just started raining ) off to photographers for 1pm to finish off photos from last friday when Jack was unwell.
When dh gets home about 4.30pm going to pick up some free fire wood then going to get ds1. Long day for James but need to collect this wood and can't do it with him in the car.

Hurray for your mil

Sexonlegs Thu 02-Aug-07 08:09:09

Morning ladies.

JoMa, hope Joe is ok, and no more puking. I am ok with baby puke, it's when they start eating food and puking that I can't bear!!!

Eddas, your day sounds lovely. Enjoy.

All ok here. Feel like crap still though. Seeing the GP today (not for cold/cough) but my psoriasis is dreadful. Am going to see if she can check my chest and ears though, as I feel really bad.

Apart from that, B will be safely at preschool, and K and I will do very little!

Need to get everyone dressed, so back later.

xx

Eddas Thu 02-Aug-07 08:09:29

sounds busy oooggs

Well, it's offical as of 30 seconds ago, Harry can roll over

He's been doing it on the sofa for a few weeks, but that's on a slight slope, he just did it on the floor, argh, Georgia didn't move for forever, I want him to stay still,lol

Katy44 Thu 02-Aug-07 08:10:39

I'm fine, did I say something odd?
That's not like me
Just a bit tired, but reading other posts makes me realise getting up twice a night isn't that bad.
Not much planned for today at all

Eddas Thu 02-Aug-07 08:10:49

xpost sol, poor you still feeling ill, it's a nightmare when you still have to do things. How I miss those day when you could just lay in bed and wollow. Sending you get better soon vibes

Eddas Thu 02-Aug-07 08:11:39

Katy, you said you were falling apart Glad you are ok

Katy44 Thu 02-Aug-07 08:16:58

No it was just a terrible pun on the "join me" comment sorry to worry you

Katy44 Thu 02-Aug-07 08:19:16

SOL hope the doc is able to help
Congratulations Eddas! 9(well Harry really) T hasn't stopped since he figured it out yesterday (apart from when Daddy came in last night and WANTED to see), hopefully the novelty will wear off soon! Or if he could just sleep on his front, that would be fine too.

Katy44 Thu 02-Aug-07 08:19:33

Don't know where that 9 came from!

emmymummy Thu 02-Aug-07 08:49:32

Morning.

Katy & Eddas - wow at the rolling over! The trouble really starts now as you can't leave them anywhere unsecured . S can only get half way over and hates being on her tummy.....

SOL - sorry you're still feeling crappy, hope the Dr can give you something to help.

S is sitting in her bouncy chair with her leg all bandaged up. No don't worry, she hasn't injured herself - Dr Emily is doing her rounds!

We are off to Legoland for the day soon (typical, it's supposed to p with rain later on). Quite excited though as I haven't been before.

Katy44 Thu 02-Aug-07 09:14:17

LOL at Dr Emily!
T hates being on his tummy too, well likes it while he "crawls" with his bum and tummy firmly on the floor but as soon as he gets tired the head drops and he starts crying from frustration and exhaustion. So if he rolls over in his cot I'll have to get up and flip him back over
Enjoy Legoland!

runnyhabbit Thu 02-Aug-07 09:48:23

Why is it that when you plan an outdoor thing - the heavens open

Ordered a wooden swing/slide combo for the garden, thinking that summer was finally here.

At least it will look nice, even if J can't go on it!

Katy44 Thu 02-Aug-07 09:56:04

That was you caused the rain yesterday was it runny??

runnyhabbit Thu 02-Aug-07 09:56:46

Lol at babies rolling. W rolls from one side to another, and tends to wriggle around so his head was where his feet were iyswim.

He's been quite unsettled the past few nights. Wonder if its anyhitng to do with the weather, because it has been really hot in the nights. (was even braless last night becuase it was that hot - although did wake in a pool of milk this morning)

He has his 3rd lot of jabs today, bless him.

Emmy - let us know how Leogoland goes. It looks really good, just wondering if J might be too young to enjoy atm (hes 2)

Sol - Hope you're feeling better soon x

Eddas - that does not sound mean, it sounds wonderful Enjoy your time off, iykwim

Hello to everyone else

J is in nursery so am going to make the most of this time to have a cuppa and breakfast

See you later
x

runnyhabbit Thu 02-Aug-07 09:57:23

Who, me (looks sheepish)

I don't know what you mean Katy........

Katy44 Thu 02-Aug-07 10:01:23

Apparently summer is on its way though, assuming you haven't scared it off for good
I don't like hot sun (burn v easily) but I do like being able to get out and not get soaked
(She says sat in front of the computer in polar bear suit)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: