Psoriasis

(4 Posts)
Gateau Thu 28-Jun-07 21:51:37

I have read that a few people on here have psoriasis. Me too. It cleared up almmost completely during pregnancy but now is starting to come back with a vengeance! (I have a ten week old baby) Some say the pregnancy hormones were good for it, others say it's going back onthe old devil alcohol that has brought it back. A bit of both really, I guess. Has anyone any wonder cures? I don't want to look like one big blotch all summer!

OP’s posts: |
SconesandMajesticSandwiches Thu 28-Jun-07 22:01:59

Hi,

Sorry I can't anser your question. If you don't get any replies you might have more luck in Health

jenthehen Thu 28-Jun-07 22:15:17

I've only had mine since having the children and at the moment I'm finding that Capasal shampoo and dermovate liquid are working for my scalp and dermovate cream is prooving fantastic on my legs and feet. Good luck, it's horrid isn't it!!

Gateau Thu 28-Jun-07 22:29:31

Yep, it's pretty horrid. I'be had it since I was five and the only time it has really cleared up was when I was living in sunnier climes and when I was pregnant. I have to count my blessings though 'cos some people are covered in it, whereas I only have it on my elbows and knees - and a few other blotches here and there. Thanks for you advice.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in