Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

post birth hair loss

(9 Posts)
kittywits Mon 25-Jun-07 10:43:34

When did you start losing your hair after having your baby. I cannot remember when this happens post birth. My baby is 11 weeks old and I am bracing myself for it.
I remember it happening before and being really upset at the ammount of hair I was losing. Then I became preg again and it stopped falling out. However, that is NOT and option his time

Tutter Mon 25-Jun-07 10:44:35

sorry to say it but i think it was about 3 months for me

so brace yourself...

aprilmeadow Mon 25-Jun-07 10:45:15

kitty, my dd is 11weeks old and for the last two weeks i have noticed that my hair is falling out - hmm attractive!

MadamePlatypus Mon 25-Jun-07 10:46:24

4 months - stopped at about 6.5 months? Anyway, has definitely stopped now - DD is 8 months.

cheechymunchy Mon 25-Jun-07 10:47:22

DOn't forget to buy a plughole strainer! Mine started falling out after 3 months and I probably collected the equivalent of another head's worth of hair! (Should have sold it for Posh's extensions, or is that So last season, now?)

MrsJohnCusack Mon 25-Jun-07 10:47:32

mine has just started coming out in handfuls
DS is 16 weeks and it started about a week or so ago. Sorry!

kittywits Mon 25-Jun-07 11:13:43

Oh poo, I thought I might be getting away with it

peachygirl Wed 27-Jun-07 20:11:04

I'm going through this at the moment DD is 4.5 months

onefootinthegravy Wed 27-Jun-07 20:15:49

It was 4 months for me too! I lost loads but its come back with avengence and very curly too - very odd ! I have ringlets at the front where I lost it and its straighter at the back!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: