Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could I be pregnant?

(5 Posts)
user1470425712 Thu 01-Sep-16 18:14:32

I am 7 weeks post birth. Giving birth was wonderful. However, I am slightly worried that I might be pregnant again. I am breastfeeding and got my first period a month after birth, the bleeding gradually lessened but not completely, it became light brown, and now I have started bleeding again (something like spotting and not much). I have had sex with my husband a few times but he has not ejaculated in me. Why am I still having some bleeding? Shall I visit my GP?

AnnieOnAMapleLeaf Thu 01-Sep-16 18:15:41

We cannot answer this for you as none of us have a crystal ball. Pee on a stick or contact your GP or health visitor.

user1470425712 Thu 01-Sep-16 18:17:20

Any idea on if the bleeding is normal?

AnnieOnAMapleLeaf Thu 01-Sep-16 18:20:53

Again, you would need to consult your GP. However, I bled with my first off and on for nearly 9 weeks.

confusedandemployed Thu 01-Sep-16 18:22:39

I bled for 12 weeks. In hindsight it was probably a bit of retained placenta but it sorted itself out in the end. POAS woman!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now