Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

not sure if I'm posting in the right area but can any of you already mummy's help me.

(3 Posts)
MiraclesDoHappen82 Fri 17-Jun-16 11:12:07

I'm wondering if any of you have had a EVC a procedure to turn a breech baby. They have just found that my baby is breech currently 38+2 weeks. The hospital are wanting me to have the EVC done at 39 weeks. I'm unsure whether to go for this procedure or just got straight to the option of having a C Section. I'm not really liking the sound of the EVC. Does anyone have any positive or negative experience of having this done. Please help!

mumhum Fri 17-Jun-16 13:53:46

I had an ECV for breech baby at 38 weeks, uncomfortable but not that painful. DC2 born by natural delivery at 40 + 5, left hospital same day. It can take 6 weeks to recover from a c section. Personally I would definitely choose an ECV again to avoid a c section. All the best with your pregnancy!

MiraclesDoHappen82 Sun 19-Jun-16 19:55:54

Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now