Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Best sling/carrier for 6 month old onward

(3 Posts)
dorasee Mon 24-Nov-14 10:54:35

Hi there,

I have a hearty 6 month old who started out in an Ama Wrap, moved onto the BabyBjorn original, and also sometimes uses the Baba Sling (though I am not a fan of the latter... it's killing my shoulder).
My other two stopped slinging around 6 months but I want to continue with our third because a)he really is a better slinger than our other two and b) he's my last baby. Yep, I am dragging this one out. :-) Also, I have a pretty full on school run with lots of stairs and bridges to hike over.

Can you recommend a good, sturdy sling that is suitable for an older baby (up to a year or more)? I was wondering about the Bjorn Miracle. Any advice? Thank you so much.

worserevived Mon 24-Nov-14 13:32:33

I'd recommend the beco gemini or ergobaby over the Bjorn myself. Both are very comfortable to wear, support the baby's hips correctly, and can be worn as a front or back carrier.

www.becobabycarrier.com/cat-13/gemini
www.ergobaby.co.uk/

dorasee Mon 24-Nov-14 23:00:19

Thank you! I will have a look. flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now