Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I need to ask a question...

(4 Posts)
JellyNump Thu 01-Jun-06 23:15:35

... and I'm not sure where to post it, so this is the 2nd time I've asked in a different area.

I stopped breastfeeding my dd about 2 weeks ago and I seem to have started what looks like a period, however, it is really really light, hardly there at all and it is brown blood thet i'm losing which would seem to be 'old' blood?!?!? Is this normal? Sometimes there is only blood on the tissue when I wipe after having a wee? With my ds I had quite a normal period whilst still breast feeding him and that was red. Whats going on? I am seeing the gp on weds.

dewmeadow Thu 01-Jun-06 23:30:31

jelly, Im in nearly the same position. Also stopped bf and have had a wee bit of brown blood on tissue. Ive just started minipill though and that might be a factor. Think it is quite normal though.

HarpsichordCarrier Fri 02-Jun-06 07:49:12

how long ago did you give birth jelly nump?

JellyNump Sat 03-Jun-06 23:30:23

12 weeks and things look like the may be getting a bit more 'normal' now, i've been bleeding a bit more, but i may still ask the dr about the old blood at the beginning ?!?!?!?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: