Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby Sunhats - where to buy?

(4 Posts)
moomin156 Fri 10-Jun-11 09:16:46

Any one got any suggestions where i will find a sunhat for a premmie baby. i want a modern hat not a 'bonnet' like i have found on the internet.
My daughter is fair skinned and red haired......cant risk not finding one that fits. Thanks

LIZS Fri 10-Jun-11 11:28:37

Got a cute one for my niece in Mothercare - white broiderie anglais which may be too traditional for you but goes with anything and is practical. Not sure what you mean by modern. tbh she should be kept out tof the direct sun anyway as far as possible .

LIZS Fri 10-Jun-11 11:47:50

quiet a chocie here but not sure how small your dd is

moomin156 Fri 10-Jun-11 12:03:05

Thanks lizs we have tried all the normal places like mothercare, mamas and papas, boots, next, pumpkin patch, accessorise etc and they are all far too big. i have no plans to get her in the sun i am just being over cautious.
Broierie anglais would be perfect, the ones i have seen are like 'amish bonnets' and they are not me.......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now