Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

MMM2010 - Secret Scottish meet up_V2

(15 Posts)
evitas Tue 26-Apr-11 16:38:09

Hopping that the weather won't ruin our plans for the second time, it is time to start planning the Scottish meet up.

MissP and Siamese will be in Edinburgh around 13th-18th July.

Who else is joining us?

scooby26 Tue 26-Apr-11 19:32:43

I may be able to join- Friday 15 th maybe??

SiameseIfYouPlease Tue 26-Apr-11 19:46:42

Any week day in that week is good for me. I can't do weekends in Scotland as DH is at home in Yorkshire!

Be really lovely to see you all again, and maybe finally meet heckle?

SiameseIfYouPlease Tue 26-Apr-11 19:48:29

Can we force convince Smac to join us?

evitas Tue 26-Apr-11 20:16:24

Siamese yes, I think we definitely should force convince Smac, and perhaps Sariska? (I think she also has relatives up here - or maybe I'm dreaming hmm ) Who else? RKD if she fancies a nice train journey...

MissPenteuth Tue 26-Apr-11 20:21:57

Maybe Pacific although the dates I'm there are wed-mon and I think she has mon/tues off work. I could probably manage monday am (the 18th), flight isn't till 4.40pm.

hecklephone Tue 26-Apr-11 23:03:30

Hello folks, I'd love to join you if possible. We're planning to visit NI sometime during the first two weeks of July, but haven't booked anything yet.

I'd be up for mon 18th - it's more than likely we'll be in Scotland at that point.

Sariska Tue 26-Apr-11 23:54:55

I do indeed have relatives in Edinburgh so will watch to see what date you decide upon. Can then work out if I can afford the air fare, dig out my wet weather gear and invite myself and DC to stay with my sister. Fingers crossed.

PacificDogwood Wed 11-May-11 21:23:29

Sadly, we will be on holiday sad. Otherwise... Any mini-meetups before then <<hopeful>>??

evitas Wed 11-May-11 21:34:50

sad PD

But if you fancy a trip to Edinburgh some point (the botanics, the zoo, dynamic earth... what else to convince a Glaswegian to come to Edinburgh hmm ) , always happy to meet you smile

scooby would you be able to meet on the 18th?

x

MissPenteuth Thu 23-Jun-11 12:20:14

Bumping as it's only a few weeks until I'm in Edinburgh smile

evitas Mon 04-Jul-11 15:46:32

smile glad you are coming over!
So we need to decide if we meet on Friday or Monday morning.
Heckle are you still ok to meet us on monday the 18th? Scooby?

MissPenteuth Fri 08-Jul-11 11:49:20

Bumping. Might just be the two of us evitas, but do you fancy a coffee/lunch?
Anyone else is more than welcome smile

evitas Sun 10-Jul-11 13:53:22

MissP Friday 15th would work better for me, as I don't have childcare on a friday. Either coffee or lunch is fine. If the weather is good hmm we could perhaps meet at the botanics? or is it faraway from where you are staying? If, it's, we can always meet at good old JL.

MissPenteuth Mon 11-Jul-11 11:36:06

Friday is fine for me. Botanic Gardens sounds lovely if the weather holds up. I can drive there (website says there should be parking). How about mid-afternoon, for coffee?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now