Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.
This is a Premium feature
To use this feature subscribe to Mumsnet Premium - get first access to new features see fewer ads, and support Mumsnet.Start using Mumsnet Premium
Central London New Mummies(2 Posts)
I have just heard about the following talks which sound fab!
Blissful Beginnings - health talks for new mothers:
* Breastfeeding tips and sleep strategies too much milk, too little milk, colic, reflux??
* Baby massage
* New mothers health getting your brain and body back in shape
* When and how to wean helping your baby love their food including vegetables!
* Immune system boosting and allergy prevention prevent a winter of endless colds, coughs and tummy bugs.
* Natural remedies for childhood illnesses first aid essentials from mother nature.
They will be held in the fabulous new Paint Pots Creative Classes at St Marys Church Hall, The Boltons, Chelsea, every Wednesday morning (9.30-10.30am). Bookings can be made through Paint Pots on 020 7376 4571 or email@example.com and cost £20 per talk or £100 for six.
If you miss this course there will be another one starting in the New Year.
These talks are by leading naturopath Lucinda Miller (020 7736 817 firstname.lastname@example.org) , providing invaluable information on nutrition, herbal and homeopathic remedies to help you be a confident mother and raise a healthy and happy child.
The immune boosting and natural remedies talks are also relevant to those with older children too.
It will be very relaxed and a great chance to meet other mums at the same stage and have fun with your baby!
I think you're supposed to pay for advertising on here.