Talk

Advanced search

Andrew Brons MEP

(4 Posts)
SomeGuy Sun 14-Jun-09 22:50:23

Has anyone heard his views? I'm trying to get a handle on what he believes in 2009, I just watched this www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007zpll, but didn't really come out any the wiser.

Anyone seen any other programmes with him on?

SomeGuy Mon 15-Jun-09 01:19:48

Re: www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/5524684/Kelly-Holmes-is-not-fully-British-says-BNP-MEP- Andrew-Brons.html

LeninGrad Tue 16-Jun-09 14:03:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

SomeGuy Tue 16-Jun-09 19:30:23

he was on here: www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007zpll along with some utterly bonkers 'vicar'. As far as I remember he said British people are white, but not if they're Polish, he has nothing against Jews, and he treats everybody the same. Then some girl of Asian extraction stood up and said indignantly 'I am British' and he replied 'You are Asian British' or similar minor distinction. He didn't explain the relevance of this distinction, so I'm none the wiser really.

He says 'Kelly Holmes is not fully British', well even if that is so, which nearly everyone would dispute, what's your point?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now