Talk

Advanced search

A desperate thread which I know will be useless.

(9 Posts)
HappydaysArehere Fri 05-Jul-19 15:08:51

Sorry, can help myself.
Please Tory members, please please, please a hundred times please don’t vote for Johnson.
Please give this poor country a chance and don’t get carried away with his manufactured hype.
He will harm this country and cause us to be pitied by the rest of the world. Please, please ......

OP’s posts: |
HappydaysArehere Fri 05-Jul-19 15:09:36

Meant can’t not can !

Wenttoseainasieve Fri 05-Jul-19 15:10:14

I'm not sure Hunt is any better..

LittleWalnutTree Fri 05-Jul-19 15:11:10

They are Tories. They are never going to listen to you, a lowly member of the public.

HappydaysArehere Fri 05-Jul-19 15:15:07

I know Hunt is not wonderful but at least he is not horrific.
I know I won’t be listened to but can’t sit on my hands and watch them literally butcher our country for the sake of them wishing to be part of the “in crowd”.sad

Nesssie Fri 05-Jul-19 15:19:29

Anyone that even entertains the idea of bringing back foxhunting is not getting my vote. 'horrific' and 'butcher' springs to mind when I think of Hunt too...

GoodJobSteve Fri 05-Jul-19 15:23:06

Yeah, this car crash has unstoppable momentum. Hunt, Johnson...doesn't matter which one gets to sit in the hot seat, the result will be the same.

sad

HappydaysArehere Mon 15-Jul-19 09:25:37

Yes, it’s like being on a nightmare ride with those in charge as maniacs who are blinded and uncaring about their destination.

Havingarethink Mon 15-Jul-19 15:25:21

I am really considering avoiding news and politics from now as I am feeling increasingly powerless and it's bad for my mental health. I think people who have no knowledge or interest are the happiest.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in