Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to buy BoJos house? (One of them)

(4 Posts)
Snowy111 Sat 15-Jun-19 17:31:12

The ex marital home. He may be living “over the brush” with his new girlfriend in number 10 (not judging, have done it a few times myself! But would be a first for a British PM I think?).

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71700562.html

Just for the record, I hate the thought of Boris as PM. I think he’s a deeply self centred, privileged turd of a man.

OP’s posts: |
Snowy111 Sat 15-Jun-19 17:31:32

www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-71700562.html

OP’s posts: |
lonelyplanetmum Sun 16-Jun-19 07:50:11

Thank you for that link. It's very nice and light house isn't it. You would imagine it was a happy sunny privileged family home. However the Dad's constant infidelities must have cast a shadow over it. Also aren't there four children so they must have shared a bedroom if they lived there? That one black wall is also a little curious. Perhaps this house was just the future prime minister's little pied a terre?

Anyway his main qualities encompass Lies,deceit, cooperating in having innocent people assaulted, repeated infidelity, lack of concern for the less fortunate- these are the qualities we admire and reward.

What kind of society are we, with role models like Boris Johnson?

MintyCedric Sun 16-Jun-19 08:15:33

Taking BoJo out of the equation, that's an absolutely gorgeous house. I'd had to change the kitchen but otherwise I love it.

Off to buy some lottery tickets now!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in