Talk

Advanced search

did anyone else watch Question Time last night?

(7 Posts)
lucydogz Fri 19-May-17 08:21:05

I thought Angela Rayner and Priti Patel were so poor last night, especially AR. It's really disappointing to see the 2 women on the panel arguing like fishwives- making the men look, by comparison, intelligent.

MacarenaFerreiro Fri 19-May-17 08:23:58

I had to switch it off as that Angela woman was so badly behaved and rude - poor David Dimbleby trying to keep her in order. Dreadful.

HappydaysArehere Fri 19-May-17 09:48:00

I agree. I was shouting at the screen "get a grip Dimbleby, you are supposed to be a chairman". Angela Rayner came over as overbearing and willing to say anything populace. If that is the best that Labour can produce no wonder then Tories have a free rein. Since the clear out of established Labour politicians Corbyn had little choice when replacing supporters. They all look the same, young, inexperienced and inflated with the importance of being over promoted. What a sorry state of affairs!

PigletWasPoohsFriend Fri 19-May-17 09:50:48

It was awful and I have to say that Dimbleby has no control over the panel and more.

caitlinohara Fri 19-May-17 17:09:27

She is the shoe lady, yes? The gobby Manc who wrote a snotty letter to a shoe shop about them running out of some crappy R2D2 shoes?

Cardilover Fri 19-May-17 17:19:37

I massively disagree. While ARs manners could do with some work, she did come across as genuine and passionate and she gave actual detail about policies. PP trotted out the same old lines with no detail about what the Torres will actually do, and hit a few cheap shots at Corbyn. I'm no corbyn fan but I'm sick of the tories saying nothing more than patronising anti-labour lines. Tell us what your policies are and how they'll be delivered, not why we shouldn't vote for labour!!

lucydogz Fri 19-May-17 17:52:40

I thought she was gobby and thick. All she could come out with were slogans and she was unable to engage in discussion. I'm fed up with being told that politicians are passionate, when it boils down to be stupid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now