Talk

Advanced search

NHS and voting.

(7 Posts)
Sunshinegirls Tue 16-May-17 14:46:47

Does anyone here work in the NHS or know of anyone that works in the NHS that will be voting for the conservatives?

Sunshinegirls Tue 16-May-17 16:48:05

tatohead Tue 16-May-17 17:20:02

No, everyone I know who works in the NHS despise the tories

Bookaboo Tue 16-May-17 18:48:21

I am in no way defending the tories, but lets not be fooled into thinking we can assume that the NHS is in good hands under labour.

www.newstatesman.com/politics/2015/01/labour-cant-escape-its-blairite-past-nhs-so-it-should-stop-crying-privatisation

OdinsLoveChild Tue 16-May-17 18:56:08

Yes. I know a junior doctor, a nurse and a physiotherapist who have stated theyre voting conservative.

I also know a good few dozen police officers and a few paramedics. I have to say theyre all over 40 so have experienced working under a labour government and a conservative one. Their choice is made on personal experience not all this stuff in the press.

cdtaylornats Tue 16-May-17 23:14:11

If you want to see what a left wing government will do to the NHS look to Scotland.
www.express.co.uk/news/uk/505304/EXCLUSIVE-The-secret-sell-out-of-Scotland-s-NHS
www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/nhs-reveals-demolition-date-for-maternity-hospital-as-it-tells-of-sell-off-struggles/

tatohead Thu 18-May-17 07:06:50

The NHS issue is moot anywhow. The NHS is gone, it's too late to save it, it went a while ago!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now