Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

NHS and voting.

(8 Posts)
Sunshinegirls Tue 16-May-17 14:46:47

Does anyone here work in the NHS or know of anyone that works in the NHS that will be voting for the conservatives?

Sunshinegirls Tue 16-May-17 16:48:05

tatohead Tue 16-May-17 17:20:02

No, everyone I know who works in the NHS despise the tories

Bookaboo Tue 16-May-17 18:48:21

I am in no way defending the tories, but lets not be fooled into thinking we can assume that the NHS is in good hands under labour.

www.newstatesman.com/politics/2015/01/labour-cant-escape-its-blairite-past-nhs-so-it-should-stop-crying-privatisation

OdinsLoveChild Tue 16-May-17 18:56:08

Yes. I know a junior doctor, a nurse and a physiotherapist who have stated theyre voting conservative.

I also know a good few dozen police officers and a few paramedics. I have to say theyre all over 40 so have experienced working under a labour government and a conservative one. Their choice is made on personal experience not all this stuff in the press.

cdtaylornats Tue 16-May-17 23:14:11

If you want to see what a left wing government will do to the NHS look to Scotland.
www.express.co.uk/news/uk/505304/EXCLUSIVE-The-secret-sell-out-of-Scotland-s-NHS
www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/nhs-reveals-demolition-date-for-maternity-hospital-as-it-tells-of-sell-off-struggles/

tatohead Thu 18-May-17 07:06:50

The NHS issue is moot anywhow. The NHS is gone, it's too late to save it, it went a while ago!

imablackstarnotapopstar Wed 31-May-17 08:23:44

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now