Talk

Advanced search

Tory voters - Who do you prefer, Leadsom or May?

(7 Posts)
claig Thu 07-Jul-16 19:15:57

I have voted Tory in the past. I prefer Leadsom. Hopefully, she will get good support among the members.

derxa Fri 08-Jul-16 16:09:39

May all the way. I don't like people who lie about their CV. Have you seen her voting record? She's an unreconstructed dinosaur who will appeal to the Sir Bufton Tuftons of this world.

derxa Fri 08-Jul-16 16:12:48

faerising.wordpress.com/2016/07/07/coming-soon-our-reactionary-first-minister/

ajandjjmum Fri 08-Jul-16 16:17:05

May smile

HumphreyCobblers Fri 08-Jul-16 16:18:57

May.

Alfieisnoisy Fri 08-Jul-16 16:21:12

Floating/Swing voter here.

Probably May.

There's something "Cruella De Vill" about Leadsom.

HappydaysArehere Sat 09-Jul-16 08:34:02

For goodness sake we need everything we can muster to dig ourselves out of the hole the electorate have got us into. Theresa May has experience in dealing with the EU, fully understands it's workings and has been in politics long enough to understand the ramifications of political actions. She is famous for attending to detail and that is why she refuses to be emotionally rushed into action without full understanding. She has also been referred to in the German Press as the British Merkel. Contrast this with Leadsom's five year political experience, her junior minister's status and her desire to rush into immediate instigation of Brexit. The EU would make mincemeat out of her and us with her. She has nothing more to offer than a questionable career in finance and an appearance in a tv debate which seems to be the basis for the unwarranted spotlight which has been placed on her. She has cultivated the usual reassuring sales pitch which when examined has little to say but what people want to hear. It's about time that we get back to looking at what lies beneath personalities and see what their real achievements are.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now