Talk

Advanced search

Where's Boris?

(6 Posts)
powershowerforanhour Mon 27-Jun-16 23:09:14

Did he really play cricket all weekend, dash off some bullshit about how everything is going to be fine and we can have our cake and eat it, then not bother turning up to work this morning?
W.T.F. There is more fluff inside his head than there is on top of it. He is a joke and needs to be kicked out of the party and preferably put back on the zip wire then just left dangling there till we get a new PM. I know he's a charmer blah blah....but come on, nobody in the country no matter how they voted, could possibly think that putting that nasty ruthless lazy incompetent selfish lying prat in charge of anything is a good idea. We're the laughing stock of the world now as it is. Hope he gets sacked from journalism and politics and just buggers off to his club to amuse himself by betting his estate on two flies crawling up a wall and making frightfully witty remarks about it.

ssd Mon 27-Jun-16 23:19:16

dont say he's a charmer, powershowerforanhour , up here we'd say he's a warmer

TheDrsDocMartens Tue 28-Jun-16 06:41:05

It's ok Murdoch is backing him for leader so he doesn't need to work for it.

niceguy2 Tue 28-Jun-16 12:10:54

I think he's probably shitting himself right now.

I honestly don't think he expected to win. Even back in Feb 2016 he was defending the EU and how we should stay in it. Then in a calculated gamble to become PM he switched sides. All of a sudden his pro EU stance switched.

I think he expected to lose but by a small margin. That way he could claim credit for fighting a great campaign that shook the other side up. Show him as a "winner" (despite the fact he didn't win). Cameron always said he wouldn't stand at the next election so Boris would have been the PM in waiting. Then once he took the helm he could claim he can't leave the EU as that's not what the people voted for. Win-win.

Or as it would have been. Now of course he's been left holding the proverbial bag of poo. Like the Guardian commenter said. He's stuffed now. If he doesn't step up then he's finished. If he steps up then he's the one who will have to pull the trigger to leave which is going to be massive. Not just in terms of our relationship with the EU but also with Scotland.

So whilst DC may have architected the worst decision in modern time. Boris will be the buffoon who has to implement it.

HappydaysArehere Sat 09-Jul-16 08:58:45

I have been no fan of Gove but he went up in my estimation when he outed that idiot who has been the subject of so much unwarranted attention. He did nothing for London and apparently left most of the work to other people. Photo opportunities were always taken up and little else. That b** garden bridge which has left us with a continuing bill on our hands.
Think, anything positive was what had already been already started. Livingstone had worked to get the Olympics but he didn't even receive a ticket for it. Why? Boris didn't want anyone reminded that he had done the real work while he enjoyed the spotlight. The Brexit support meant nothing to him. He had nothing to say but rallying cries about getting our country back etc.

pigsDOfly Mon 11-Jul-16 15:36:28

Back under his rock hopefully.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now