Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Fellow Trumpites, huge announcemnet expected in the next few hours

(509 Posts)
claig Tue 19-Jan-16 21:00:53

Trump has teased there will be a huge announcement at his rally in Ames, Iowa tonight. Special guest will be there.

Elites across the world are in panic, luvvies are having a lie down, Oxbridge is tuned in, PPES are petrified.

Will Palin endorse Trump? Is it game over for the Establishment?

No one knows. Elites are in meltdown and Trump fans are already doing the hokey-cokey.

VoyageOfDad Tue 19-Jan-16 21:02:23

He's going to reveal the secrets of his toupe hair ?

claig Tue 19-Jan-16 21:11:10

Panic and pandemonium among PPEs and the elite when they read these headlines

"Sarah Palin’s Daughter Slams Ted Cruz, Fans Trump Endorsement Speculation"

www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/01/19/sarah-palins-daughter-slams-ted-cruz-fans-trump-endorsement-speculation/?_r=0

Rumours of Sarah Palin' jet following Trump's jet into Iowa. Sheer panic among the politically correct classes. This is their worst nightmare and the people's best dream come true.

meditrina Tue 19-Jan-16 21:11:31

'tonight' - which time zone?

claig Tue 19-Jan-16 21:15:27

Rally starts at 5 pm CST in Iowa which is 11 pm tonight.

All rallies can be watched live on the internet. I watched the one in Virginai at Liberty University. Stunning introduction for Trump by President of the University, Jerry Falwell.

There is no stopping Trump. The world has seen nothing like it, elites don't know what to do. The USA is back and the elites' game is up worldwide.

ThomasRichard Tue 19-Jan-16 21:19:50

You do know that Trump is a billionaire, right, and has been heavily involved in politics for years? How can the 'elite' game be up if he manages to become president?

claig Tue 19-Jan-16 21:19:59

Fox now saying

"Sarah Palin has indeed announced that she is ready to endorse Trump as President"

Trump/Palin, way to go! USA!

meditrina Tue 19-Jan-16 21:20:08

I have no intention whatsoever of actually watching it. I was just wondering when we find out if all this really is big and exciting, or just a fat damp squib.

Nydj Tue 19-Jan-16 21:20:30

'The Elites'? Are we to understand that in some parallel universe somewhere, Donald Trump isn't one of 'the elites'?

VoyageOfDad Tue 19-Jan-16 21:21:03

Dear God Jerry Falwell too. It's like an orgy of ignorance mud wrestling in their own bile.

All Trump and Palin would do is hand the presidency to the democrats.

claig Tue 19-Jan-16 21:23:16

'How can the 'elite' game be up if he manages to become president?'

Watch this space. As former Trumpadviser, Roger Stone, says "they are peeing their pants at a Trump Presidency"

Their entire game will be up. Political correctness is over and the USA is back. The people are now in the driving seat, not the elites. Only a billionaire like Trump can topple them because he can't be bought by them. Everyone else is a puppet. Trump isn't, and puppets across the world will wake up tomorrow in panic because their game is over.

PacificDogwod Tue 19-Jan-16 21:23:44

grin
claig, I think I am a little bit in luff with you blush

claig Tue 19-Jan-16 21:24:20

'Dear God Jerry Falwell'

Stunning introduction by Jerry. Incredible stuff. Elites in absolute panic.

claig Tue 19-Jan-16 21:24:52

' I think I am a little bit in luff with you'

You're not alone grin

claig Tue 19-Jan-16 21:26:39

'I have no intention whatsoever of actually watching it.'

Every spin doctor worth their free bath plugs paid for by the public will be watching, petrified that their entire game will be up.

PacificDogwod Tue 19-Jan-16 21:29:31

<swoons>

fanjoforthemammaries7850 Tue 19-Jan-16 21:30:01

Fellow trumpites?

There are more than one here?

VoyageOfDad Tue 19-Jan-16 21:31:45

Sarah Palin has excellent form as a VP candidate. She proved herself very knowledgeable about , about erm , er

Trump ( excuse me ) is possibly the second coming , that or his hair is covering 666.

Honestly, I find it highly amusing anyone could think Trump and Palin would get into power.

There's certainly some appetite for them in the fringe loony vote , but come on be serious, American aren't that bonkers , most of them 😆

IrenetheQuaint Tue 19-Jan-16 21:31:47

Looking good for Hillary, then?

claig Tue 19-Jan-16 21:33:22

'There are more than one here?'

There are millions and millions. If a fair and honest poll was done without the influence of the paid-for spin doctors of the political class, the findings would be astounding.

TendonQueen Tue 19-Jan-16 21:33:50

Is Charlie Sheen going to be Trump's running mate? He said he was up for that on Twitter grin

ThomasRichard Tue 19-Jan-16 21:35:22

grin Tendon

claig Tue 19-Jan-16 21:35:36

'Looking good for Hillary, then?'

Lots of talk that Hillary may not make it, that she may be indicted some time, but still run anyway. I don't think she stands a chance against Trump. Trump will hit very hard on Bill and the media and political class won't be able to hide what he has to say. It won't be pretty.

claig Tue 19-Jan-16 21:37:42

'Honestly, I find it highly amusing anyone could think Trump and Palin would get into power.'

Get ready for a revolution. It is going to happen and elites are already preparing for an earthquake and the end of their entire game.

Nydj Tue 19-Jan-16 21:42:09

Didn't Donald Trump give lots of money to Bill Clinton's campaign or was that made up (I can't recall where I read it).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now